Wicked Clown

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-09-2014, 05:15 PM (This post was last modified: 04-09-2014 06:11 PM by pablo.)
RE: Wicked Clown
(04-09-2014 05:09 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  sometimes people speak falsehoods on accident.
then sometimes a person is joking like if I tell girly man your avatar is so dead sexy.
then there is the person who tells a lie to deceive someone and knowing in his heart that what he is saying is not true.

you don't need to provide a link just please let me know of a time where I deceived you or try to. be specific. Thank you.

You said before you went on your two week break that you were going to try to change when you came back. You have not.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like pablo's post
04-09-2014, 06:24 PM
(03-09-2014 09:41 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(03-09-2014 09:24 PM)Adrianime Wrote:  ....Not amused atm. *sigh* Strongly dislike it when I'm lied to.

Sorry man, the whole thing of Ferdy's gender is pretty much the forum's running joke.
Yeah, I don't get it. Would I have been lying if I told people that I'm not actually a Nazi? Dodgy

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Vosur's post
04-09-2014, 06:36 PM
(04-09-2014 06:24 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(03-09-2014 09:41 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Sorry man, the whole thing of Ferdy's gender is pretty much the forum's running joke.
Yeah, I don't get it. Would I have been lying if I told people that I'm not actually a Nazi? Dodgy

Wait.. what!?

[Image: surprised-long-neck-surprise-l.png]

But.. this cannot be.. MY WHOLE LIFE HAS BEEN A LIE!!!

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 5 users Like earmuffs's post
04-09-2014, 06:38 PM
(04-09-2014 06:36 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(04-09-2014 06:24 PM)Vosur Wrote:  Yeah, I don't get it. Would I have been lying if I told people that I'm not actually a Nazi? Dodgy

Wait.. what!?

[Image: surprised-long-neck-surprise-l.png]

But.. this cannot be.. MY WHOLE LIFE HAS BEEN A LIE!!!

Lol
Me too Muffs. Me too
Cept for me....it's fucking true!!!

LMAO

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 1 user Likes WitchSabrina's post
04-09-2014, 06:39 PM (This post was last modified: 04-09-2014 06:42 PM by Wicked Clown.)
(04-09-2014 05:15 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(04-09-2014 05:09 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  sometimes people speak falsehoods on accident.
then sometimes a person is joking like if I tell girly man your avatar is so dead sexy.
then there is the person who tells a lie to deceive someone and knowing in his heart that what he is saying is not true.

you don't need to provide a link just please let me know of a time where I deceived you or try to. be specific. Thank you.

You said before you went on your two week break that you were going to try to change when you came back. You have not.
Defending myself when falsely accused or misunderstood wasn't one of the things I said I would change. If giving an explanation when there is a misunderstanding, or speaking the truth when people are lying about me is something you want me to change, I can assure you that it will not happen.

I came back and immediately people started slinging shit at me. I have not returned insult for insult but will speak the truth in the face of so many falsehoods and calumny.
04-09-2014, 06:39 PM
(04-09-2014 06:24 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(03-09-2014 09:41 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Sorry man, the whole thing of Ferdy's gender is pretty much the forum's running joke.
Nah, I legitimately believed them because I had no reason to believe they were lying. I was even trying to have Ferdinand's back when people were insisting on "him" being gay. It was deceitful towards me. Their lie was not at all an obvious joke like calling yourself a Nazi.

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
04-09-2014, 06:41 PM
(04-09-2014 06:39 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  
(04-09-2014 05:15 PM)pablo Wrote:  You said before you went on your two week break that you were going to try to change when you came back. You have not.
Defending myself when falsely accused or misunderstood wasn't one of the things I said I would change.

SOMEBODY shut up this clown

04-09-2014, 06:42 PM
(04-09-2014 06:39 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  
(04-09-2014 05:15 PM)pablo Wrote:  You said before you went on your two week break that you were going to try to change when you came back. You have not.
Defending myself when falsely accused or misunderstood wasn't one of the things I said I would change.

04-09-2014, 06:49 PM
(04-09-2014 06:42 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  
(04-09-2014 06:39 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  Defending myself when falsely accused or misunderstood wasn't one of the things I said I would change.

I think we should all just let him have certain threads to himself. He doesn't seem to mind multiple posts with no one in between. Let him talk to himself all he wants. If he decides to soil other threads we can just play the invisible game - as in, Clownboy is invisible.

Let's all go enjoy the forum and not let Clownboy ruin it for us.

Ignore ain't perfect but it's better than the alternative. It also keeps him from PMing.

Here's the new forum game - No Contact. Let's see who can play it the best.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
04-09-2014, 06:53 PM (This post was last modified: 04-09-2014 07:13 PM by GirlyMan.)
(04-09-2014 06:39 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  Defending myself when falsely accused or misunderstood wasn't one of the things I said I would change. If giving an explanation when there is a misunderstanding, or speaking the truth when people are lying about me is something you want me to change, I can assure you that it will not happen.

Why not? Just stop doing it. Water off a duck's back and shit. I'm serious. Just stop defending yourself. I been doing it for decades. Your crazy psycho ass might just have an interesting perspective when you ain't distracted defending yourself and shit. Rhino skin for the win.

#sigh
[+] 5 users Like GirlyMan's post