Wicked Clown

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-08-2014, 08:57 AM
RE: Wicked Clown
Can't we just ditch the fucker? None of us like him. Strictly speaking, if we're gonna be all lily-white about rules and so forth, it'll be a small victory of the forces of chaos over the forces of good but I'm all for a bit of evil when it's in my self-interest. Drinking Beverage

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
29-08-2014, 09:22 AM
(29-08-2014 08:57 AM)morondog Wrote:  Can't we just ditch the fucker? None of us like him. Strictly speaking, if we're gonna be all lily-white about rules and so forth, it'll be a small victory of the forces of chaos over the forces of good but I'm all for a bit of evil when it's in my self-interest. Drinking Beverage

Vote: Lynch morondog

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
29-08-2014, 09:50 AM
I completely agree that he's a manipulative fuckwad, and he's a detriment to every community he joins. That being said, he has been granted the chance to make good on his word to "reform." Do we expect him to? No, of course not, but he was given the chance, and that's all it was.

He'll be back soon. It's not my call to make, but I'm confident that due to his trangressions here and his rather damning track record on other forums, he's not going to be given anymore chances than this. If he comes back with the same behavior in tow, I wouldn't expect to see him around for much longer.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Tartarus Sauce's post
29-08-2014, 09:54 AM
(29-08-2014 09:22 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(29-08-2014 08:57 AM)morondog Wrote:  Can't we just ditch the fucker? None of us like him. Strictly speaking, if we're gonna be all lily-white about rules and so forth, it'll be a small victory of the forces of chaos over the forces of good but I'm all for a bit of evil when it's in my self-interest. Drinking Beverage

Vote: Lynch morondog

Sorry old son, the people are with me Tongue Lynch mobs are kinda... based on the premise of mob rule, which is what I am advocating Big Grin

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 4 users Like morondog's post
29-08-2014, 10:09 AM
(29-08-2014 09:50 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  I completely agree that he's a manipulative fuckwad, and he's a detriment to every community he joins. That being said, he has been granted the chance to make good on his word to "reform." Do we expect him to? No, of course not, but he was given the chance, and that's all it was.

He'll be back soon. It's not my call to make, but I'm confident that due to his trangressions here and his rather damning track record on other forums, he's not going to be given anymore chances than this. If he comes back with the same behavior in tow, I wouldn't expect to see him around for much longer.

And wtf is the point of this anyway? He has broken forum rules this is not in dispute. He is a disruptive force and really nothing but trouble, the exact reason why rule 5 was created. There is no good reason not to remove him.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 5 users Like Revenant77x's post
29-08-2014, 10:10 AM
(29-08-2014 09:54 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(29-08-2014 09:22 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Vote: Lynch morondog

Sorry old son, the people are with me Tongue Lynch mobs are kinda... based on the premise of mob rule, which is what I am advocating Big Grin

If his previous behavior is any indicator, he'll be lynched soon enough.

Patience, my pup.

29-08-2014, 10:16 AM
I thought if people were THAT bad they were sent packing.
Period.

??

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 3 users Like WitchSabrina's post
29-08-2014, 10:20 AM
(29-08-2014 10:09 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(29-08-2014 09:50 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  I completely agree that he's a manipulative fuckwad, and he's a detriment to every community he joins. That being said, he has been granted the chance to make good on his word to "reform." Do we expect him to? No, of course not, but he was given the chance, and that's all it was.

And wtf is the point of this anyway? He has broken forum rules this is not in dispute. He is a disruptive force and really nothing but trouble, the exact reason why rule 5 was created. There is no good reason not to remove him.

And he probably would have been removed, if he hadn't asked for the self-imposed suspension. Look, I'm well aware of what he's doing, he wanted his permanent ban reduced to just a temporary one at AF. He's a manipulative psychopath, he tries to buy time before receiving the final ban.

I didn't make the call on granting his request, but since his request involved him being temporarily removed from the forum, I didn't complain either. We know what type of person he is, we know his history. None of us expect him to actually change, but since he claimed he wanted the suspension as an opportunity to improve his behavior, and we are holding him to that.

The bottom line is that if he can't change his behavior, and we have every reason to believe he won't, that will be HIS problem, NOT the community's.

29-08-2014, 10:22 AM
(29-08-2014 10:20 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  
(29-08-2014 10:09 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  And wtf is the point of this anyway? He has broken forum rules this is not in dispute. He is a disruptive force and really nothing but trouble, the exact reason why rule 5 was created. There is no good reason not to remove him.

And he probably would have been removed, if he hadn't asked for the self-imposed suspension. Look, I'm well aware of what he's doing, he wanted his permanent ban reduced to just a temporary one at AF. He's a manipulative psychopath, he tries to buy time before receiving the final ban.

I didn't make the call on granting his request, but since he's request involved him being temporarily removed from the forum, I didn't complain either. We know what type of person he is, we know his history. None of us expect him to actually change, but since he claimed he wanted the suspension as an opportunity to improve his behavior, and we are holding him to that.

The bottom line is that if he can't change his behavior, and we have every reason to believe he won't, that will be HIS problem, NOT the community's.

Which is why I am saying we stop playing his game. We know the end game he has shown his true colors it is pointless to keep inflicting him on the community.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 4 users Like Revenant77x's post
29-08-2014, 10:37 AM
Why are we suddenly lax on idiots? I've seen troll behavior get the boot in a couple of days.....so....

Um

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.