Wicked Clown

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-09-2014, 03:39 PM
RE: Wicked Clown
(05-09-2014 03:28 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  I give him reason to like himself. Smile

No that's not it, but it feels good to have a purpose don't it. Your self-deprecation is becoming slightly more entertaining and a little less creepy.

(05-09-2014 03:28 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  ain't that right girly? but by the grace of God there go you Tongue

Aye, WickedCock, aye. There but for the Grace of God go I.

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
05-09-2014, 03:44 PM
(05-09-2014 03:39 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(05-09-2014 03:28 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  I give him reason to like himself. Smile

No that's not it, but it feels good to have a purpose don't it. Your self-deprecation is becoming slightly more entertaining and a little less creepy.

(05-09-2014 03:28 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  ain't that right girly? but by the grace of God there go you Tongue

my presence at this forum serves a purpose and enhances somebody's life. and teaches people how not to behave. and anybody who has a negative reputation points can say to themselves, I'm grateful that I'm not that fat loser clown over there that nobody likes.
05-09-2014, 06:10 PM
(05-09-2014 03:44 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  
(05-09-2014 03:39 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  No that's not it, but it feels good to have a purpose don't it. Your self-deprecation is becoming slightly more entertaining and a little less creepy.

my presence at this forum serves a purpose and enhances somebody's life. and teaches people how not to behave. and anybody who has a negative reputation points can say to themselves, I'm grateful that I'm not that fat loser clown over there that nobody likes.

We've got it. Thanks. Now move along and educate some other forum. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-09-2014, 06:46 PM
(05-09-2014 06:10 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(05-09-2014 03:44 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  my presence at this forum serves a purpose and enhances somebody's life. and teaches people how not to behave. and anybody who has a negative reputation points can say to themselves, I'm grateful that I'm not that fat loser clown over there that nobody likes.

We've got it. Thanks. Now move along and educate some other forum. Drinking Beverage

Hey! That was funny. I'm smiling for real! Big Grin
05-09-2014, 07:01 PM
(05-09-2014 06:10 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(05-09-2014 03:44 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  ... that fat loser clown over there that nobody likes.

Anyway, we already have Hussie in that role. No understudies required.

Drinking Beverage

Sorry. Simply could not resist that one Blush

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post