Wicked Clown

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-08-2014, 10:39 AM
RE: Wicked Clown
(29-08-2014 10:22 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(29-08-2014 10:20 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  And he probably would have been removed, if he hadn't asked for the self-imposed suspension. Look, I'm well aware of what he's doing, he wanted his permanent ban reduced to just a temporary one at AF. He's a manipulative psychopath, he tries to buy time before receiving the final ban.

I didn't make the call on granting his request, but since he's request involved him being temporarily removed from the forum, I didn't complain either. We know what type of person he is, we know his history. None of us expect him to actually change, but since he claimed he wanted the suspension as an opportunity to improve his behavior, and we are holding him to that.

The bottom line is that if he can't change his behavior, and we have every reason to believe he won't, that will be HIS problem, NOT the community's.

Which is why I am saying we stop playing his game. We know the end game he has shown his true colors it is pointless to keep inflicting him on the community.

Fair point, but I'm not calling shots.

I just care about his posonious influence being removed from the community and that's happening one way or the other.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-08-2014, 10:40 AM
My guess ... he is reading all this and enjoying the fact that he is still the cause of discussion.

Dodgy

[+] 5 users Like DLJ's post
29-08-2014, 10:46 AM
I get not banning someone due to popular opinion or mob mentality. .. I get that.
But Damn...sometimes trolls are trolls.
Eesh

Can't believe it's a discussion.

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 1 user Likes WitchSabrina's post
29-08-2014, 10:48 AM
This isn't a troll. I'd start listening to Chas' view of him as he nailed it from day one on AF. I wish I had listened. But lesson learned.

Be true to yourself. Heart
[+] 4 users Like Deidre32's post
29-08-2014, 10:50 AM
(29-08-2014 10:48 AM)Deidre32 Wrote:  This isn't a troll. I'd start listening to Chas' view of him as he nailed it from day one on AF. I wish I had listened. But lesson learned.

Troll? Shit stirrer. . Trouble maker....
What's the difference?

29-08-2014, 10:51 AM
(29-08-2014 10:50 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  
(29-08-2014 10:48 AM)Deidre32 Wrote:  This isn't a troll. I'd start listening to Chas' view of him as he nailed it from day one on AF. I wish I had listened. But lesson learned.

Troll? Shit stirrer. . Trouble maker....
What's the difference?

Psychopaths are a different breed.

[Image: giphy.gif]
29-08-2014, 10:53 AM
(29-08-2014 10:51 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  
(29-08-2014 10:50 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  Troll? Shit stirrer. . Trouble maker....
What's the difference?

Psychopaths are a different breed.

Yes they are more dangerous and deserve less leeway. The fact that neither Admin has the balls to step up and explain why this guy is getting another last chance is telling.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 3 users Like Revenant77x's post
29-08-2014, 11:00 AM
All I know is that if KC were still admin this fucker would have been tossed. A theist protecting his atheist friends? Gotta like that.
All day....every day.
Gotta like that.

29-08-2014, 11:12 AM
All I can say, is I honestly tried to give him a chance. He didn't scare me but he is a user. A manipulator. An attention seeker. I see the same patterns from him on AF, on another site he's on that Im on. (That I suggested he join when he was banned from AF...someone kick me!)

Anyway, same patterns. Starts off bizarre and all over the place. People dislike him. They want to ban him. And then he feigns niceness and normalcy ...rinse and repeat.

He has people thinking he's a poor misunderstood guy who's had a hard knock life. And now, he wants to change. Just like he duped me.

These types don't change.

Be true to yourself. Heart
[+] 3 users Like Deidre32's post
29-08-2014, 01:03 PM
(29-08-2014 11:12 AM)Deidre32 Wrote:  Anyway, same patterns. Starts off bizarre and all over the place. People dislike him. They want to ban him. And then he feigns niceness and normalcy ...rinse and repeat.

He has people thinking he's a poor misunderstood guy who's had a hard knock life. And now, he wants to change. Just like he duped me.

These types don't change.
Just curious, now that you feel "duped" what do you feel he actually is? I personally doubt the psychopath bit, seems like part of the act to me.

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
[+] 1 user Likes Adrianime's post