Wicked Clown

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-08-2014, 01:17 PM
RE: Wicked Clown
(29-08-2014 08:57 AM)morondog Wrote:  Can't we just ditch the fucker? None of us like him. Strictly speaking, if we're gonna be all lily-white about rules and so forth, it'll be a small victory of the forces of chaos over the forces of good but I'm all for a bit of evil when it's in my self-interest. Drinking Beverage

Rule 5 covers it. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-08-2014, 01:20 PM
(29-08-2014 10:46 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  I get not banning someone due to popular opinion or mob mentality. .. I get that.
But Damn...sometimes trolls are trolls.
Eesh

Can't believe it's a discussion.

Yeah, heaven forbid we do something that people want. Wouldn't that be just awful? Facepalm

[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
29-08-2014, 01:20 PM
(29-08-2014 10:40 AM)DLJ Wrote:  My guess ... he is reading all this and enjoying the fact that he is still the cause of discussion.

Dodgy

Let's boot him Smile No more discussion Smile And a small injustice to some guy who doesn't really give a shit anyway. Really, no one will talk about it, we'll all forget about it, there will be no big deal. We all know that he's gonna get booted in the next two weeks anyway, let's not make it any more painful than it has to be...

I know I know, forum team is in BEEEG discussions yadda yadda yadda Wink But I *told* you I'd shove my oar in if I felt like it Big Grin

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
29-08-2014, 01:22 PM
(29-08-2014 01:03 PM)Adrianime Wrote:  
(29-08-2014 11:12 AM)Deidre32 Wrote:  Anyway, same patterns. Starts off bizarre and all over the place. People dislike him. They want to ban him. And then he feigns niceness and normalcy ...rinse and repeat.

He has people thinking he's a poor misunderstood guy who's had a hard knock life. And now, he wants to change. Just like he duped me.

These types don't change.
Just curious, now that you feel "duped" what do you feel he actually is? I personally doubt the psychopath bit, seems like part of the act to me.

If you had experienced what he did at AF your doubt would disappear. Drinking Beverage

[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
29-08-2014, 01:26 PM
(29-08-2014 01:03 PM)Adrianime Wrote:  
(29-08-2014 11:12 AM)Deidre32 Wrote:  Anyway, same patterns. Starts off bizarre and all over the place. People dislike him. They want to ban him. And then he feigns niceness and normalcy ...rinse and repeat.

He has people thinking he's a poor misunderstood guy who's had a hard knock life. And now, he wants to change. Just like he duped me.

These types don't change.
Just curious, now that you feel "duped" what do you feel he actually is? I personally doubt the psychopath bit, seems like part of the act to me.

I'm not a psychologist, but if I had to guess, I'd say Narcissistic Personality Disorder.

Be true to yourself. Heart
[+] 3 users Like Deidre32's post
29-08-2014, 01:27 PM
(29-08-2014 01:17 PM)Chas Wrote:  Rule 5 covers it. Drinking Beverage

Unexpectedly rule 5 seems to... never be invoked? Has *anyone* ever been banned under rule 5?

I blame the Brits - all these enlightenment concepts like free speech and whatnot Dodgy I want my feudal society back. With me on top of course Drinking Beverage

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
29-08-2014, 01:32 PM
I really don't see why this is still under discussion, because when he comes back and slips up again there's no doubt he'll probably be banned. The only benefit of still posting about this shit is upping your post count...

Facepalm
[+] 2 users Like Ferdinand's post
29-08-2014, 01:37 PM
I think somebody has implied this already -- but if he is an "attention whore", he's gotta be lovin' this thread! Even when he's not here, he's the center of attention!

Big Grin
29-08-2014, 01:38 PM
(29-08-2014 01:32 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I really don't see why this is still under discussion, because when he comes back and slips up again there's no doubt he'll probably be banned. The only benefit of still posting about this shit is upping your post count...

Facepalm

Because they don't like the fact that he was even given a chance.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Tartarus Sauce's post
29-08-2014, 01:38 PM
(29-08-2014 01:37 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  I think somebody has implied this already -- but if he is an "attention whore", he's gotta be lovin' this thread! Even when he's not here, he's the center of attention!

Big Grin

Gotta love beating a dead horse, right?