Wicked Clown

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-09-2014, 11:36 PM
RE: Wicked Clown
(01-09-2014 11:26 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  ...
We're not assholes

Who's we? Speak for yourself!

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
02-09-2014, 12:45 AM
Don't want to sound like a smart ass, but isn't this thread the very proof that WC's goal is to bring disruption to the forum? I mean, he's temporarily banned and still here we have a 43 pages thread which isn't about him any more, it's about members, mods and admins arguing with each other over a psychopatic troll and the actions to be taken against him...Facepalm
I bet WC is laughing is ass off while reading this thread and thinking "mission accomplished".
[+] 2 users Like DunkleSeele's post
02-09-2014, 12:56 AM
And I mean toss the trolls out the window......not our admin or mods

Lol

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
02-09-2014, 01:03 AM
Haha, he probably is laughing. This is like an episode of Jerry Springer. (ahh, my childhood days).

Well, what are we hoping to accomplish here? Is it this?

:members:
He bad. Should go.
:Forum Team:
Yes, he bad. Might go. Give chance.
Why chance? Why Wait? Go now!
Rules, abuse of, Code of Conduct. Must not make precedent.
You suck
No, you suck

Too tired to sum it up any better.

Maybe a good question is....regarding the current actions being taken on the matter. What would a forum member have to bring to the table to actually impact the decisions that are being made here? Obviously talking about it with no aim is going nowhere. Forum team (or whoever makes the call) can just say, "Unless I see X, Y, or Z there will be no ban." Then if somebody has X, Y, or Z to show then let it be the end of it. If not, then that's that, and we wait.

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
[+] 2 users Like Adrianime's post
02-09-2014, 02:11 AM
(02-09-2014 12:45 AM)DunkleSeele Wrote:  Don't want to sound like a smart ass, but isn't this thread the very proof that WC's goal is to bring disruption to the forum? I mean, he's temporarily banned and still here we have a 43 pages thread which isn't about him any more, it's about members, mods and admins arguing with each other over a psychopatic troll and the actions to be taken against him...Facepalm
I bet WC is laughing is ass off while reading this thread and thinking "mission accomplished".

Again, it's not about him. It's about how admins/sm's handle situations.
It could have been anyone that reignited (no this is not the first time or even the second time) this conversation.

It's not like WC made me dislike aurora as an admin, I've thought she made a bad admin (due to her inactivity) since day 1.
02-09-2014, 11:52 AM
(02-09-2014 02:11 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  ...
It's not like WC made me dislike aurora as an admin, I've thought she made a bad admin (due to her inactivity) since day 1.

OK... 'tis bitchslap time!

We all have our faults. We play to our strengths and try to balance out each other's weaknesses.

If you want to criticise Rora, perhaps 'visibility' or maybe misjudging 'urgency' ... she might be first to agree. But 'inactivity' ... nah! no way, studdafugup!

Who do you think steered the new 'suicide' policy / process / procedure / org structure into existence?

This lady is tireless.

When your plans come to fruition and you get your consortia going on your way to world domination, you will learn that the governing body is doing it wrong if it needs to micro-manage.

(finger)

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
02-09-2014, 12:07 PM
(02-09-2014 11:52 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(02-09-2014 02:11 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  ...

OK... 'tis bitchslap time!

We all have our faults. We play to our strengths and try to balance out each other's weaknesses.

If you want to criticise Rora, perhaps 'visibility' or maybe misjudging 'urgency' ... she might be first to agree. But 'inactivity' ... nah! no way, studdafugup!

Who do you think steered the new 'suicide' policy / process / procedure / org structure into existence?

This lady is tireless.

When your plans come to fruition and you get your consortia going on your way to world domination, you will learn that the governing body is doing it wrong if it needs to micro-manage.

(finger)

See? Now you understand what it's like to be put in the position to defend another.
When we regs share an opinion about an asshole that's invaded our space & we feel ignored we start standing up for one another.
You're no different. You stand by your fellow admins.

Only when we do it.... you coin" mob mentality".

[+] 2 users Like WitchSabrina's post
02-09-2014, 12:16 PM
(02-09-2014 12:07 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  
(02-09-2014 11:52 AM)DLJ Wrote:  OK... 'tis bitchslap time!

This lady is tireless.

(finger)

See? Now you understand what it's like to be put in the position to defend another.
When we regs share an opinion about an asshole that's invaded our space & we feel ignored we start standing up for one another.

Pretty sure DLJ didn't coin "mob mentality."

NOBODY has been ignored. THIS SITUATION has not been ignored. Where the fuck are people getting this from?
02-09-2014, 12:22 PM
(02-09-2014 12:16 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(02-09-2014 12:07 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  See? Now you understand what it's like to be put in the position to defend another.

Pretty sure DLJ didn't coin "mob mentality."

NOBODY has been ignored. THIS SITUATION has not been ignored. Where the fuck are people getting this from?

Ok... Sorry Ferdi (hug)
Didn't mean to piss you off. K....not Ignored.....
But page after page with no resolution that meets members needs kinda feels that way.

Again
Sorry.
I like you so very much. I'll bow out now in the interest of not upsetting you further.

02-09-2014, 12:24 PM
(02-09-2014 12:22 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  
(02-09-2014 12:16 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Pretty sure DLJ didn't coin "mob mentality."

Ok... Sorry Ferdi (hug)
Didn't mean to piss you off. K....not Ignored.....
But page after page with no resolution that meets members needs kinda feels that way.

Again
Sorry.
I like you so very much. I'll bow out now in the interest of not upsetting you further.

You didn't upset me, I promise. None of this is personal (I hope.) it's just as frustrating for the forum team as it is for all other members.