Wierd short conversation

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-03-2016, 06:41 AM
Wierd short conversation
TV was on in the break room and couple weeks ago. There was a news story about some people suing a prayer website. A girl at work seen me shake my head and bit.
I thought were thinking the same thing when she said "how fucking dumb!"
Not trying to debate 15 other people in the break room I just said "unreal."
Girl: why would people sue a prayer website?
Me: because a company sold them something that the people thought would work. And sure enough a bunch of people found out it's garbage."
I thought by the look on her face that maybe she was picking up what I was throwing down. I was wrong.
Girl: it is kind of dumb I guess if you think about it. Why don't they just go to church?"
Me: I'd guess a lot of them do. And they are expected to pay a tithe to the church for snake oil. And the prayers don't work. So they also pay for snake oil on on the web. I hope to one day see a similar story where an actual church is sued for the same shit."
She started talking to other people after that. Lol.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like edbaldwin's post
31-03-2016, 07:14 AM
RE: Wierd short conversation
That's the thing about snake oil - and religion --- if it doesn't work, you blame it on not being REAL snake oil...............

Then go buy some more...

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
31-03-2016, 08:40 AM
(31-03-2016 06:41 AM)edbaldwin Wrote:  TV was on in the break room and couple weeks ago. There was a news story about some people suing a prayer website. A girl at work seen me shake my head and bit.
I thought were thinking the same thing when she said "how fucking dumb!"
Not trying to debate 15 other people in the break room I just said "unreal."
Girl: why would people sue a prayer website?
Me: because a company sold them something that the people thought would work. And sure enough a bunch of people found out it's garbage."
I thought by the look on her face that maybe she was picking up what I was throwing down. I was wrong.
Girl: it is kind of dumb I guess if you think about it. Why don't they just go to church?"
Me: I'd guess a lot of them do. And they are expected to pay a tithe to the church for snake oil. And the prayers don't work. So they also pay for snake oil on on the web. I hope to one day see a similar story where an actual church is sued for the same shit."
She started talking to other people after that. Lol.

Maybe you planted a "heathen seed".
31-03-2016, 09:07 AM
Bitches be cray cray.

[Image: oscar.png]