Wierdest dream I have ever had

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-06-2013, 03:09 AM (This post was last modified: 26-06-2013 05:06 AM by ELK12695.)
Wierdest dream I have ever had
I'm so glad Egor isn't here anymore, the last thing I need now is for him to "interpret" my dreams.

So, the first dream was consistent of me being afraid of the sink because a monster manifested by rotten tentacles would pop out of the sink, grab you and your mouth (making so that you can't scream) and drag you down the sink. In this particular dream, of all people,TheGulegon was at a visit at my house. And you guessed it, he was grabbed by the sink monster. But he managed to fight it off and climbed up the pipes again and out of the sink. I don't know if me and him were going to plan to kill the monster, since suddenly thought in the middle of the dream "Hold on, TheGulegon lives in the states, how the hell can he be in my house? And I woke up. But the sink monster? I kept thinking that was real. I had to say to myself: "Dude, there is no such thing as a fucking sink monster! Go back to sleep."

Then comes dream two, and this was a long an wierd one. So, I was at school, and I had this task to do. I think it was to create a big cookie, paint it in black, and then white. I was really up for this task, and if I didn't do it, I would get a negative remark in my school book. So I did half the job, but I had to get to class. When I went up the stairs, for some reason my grandparents where there. My grandfather,(who can barely walk these days without his walking stick) asked me to help him up the stairs. I said no, later, and after that I must have made him fall on his ass down one of the steps, and I think that made it offical. I was going to have planned streetfight with my handicapped grandfather. Right. I was rushing to get to my class, when I found out it was the wrong classroom. I went down the stairs again (that's when my grandfather tripped), and in some really really wierd fashion, I was at another school, my elementary school to be exact, and time had skipped 20 mintues. I was really pissed, I didn't get to my class in time, and didn't deliver the cookie. So I went outside and met this kid I know is a bit of a tough guy for a 13 year old. He asked me friendly for a street fight aswell. I didn't know who to fight first, so get this, I ended up giving Brock Lesnar a call. I have no idea. And I talked to Brock and he said I should totally beat up this 13 year old kid in a sport-like fashion. Then he said I should kick my grandfathers ass, but warned me would be a challenging fight, and then he invited me to fight him; me, a fat dwarf against the biggest roided monster in the world, in a streetfight. I accepted his challenge of course. The rest of the dream is very incomprehensible; I remember something about being in Back to the Future, fighting a guy on a rooftop while I was the main character from LA Noire. And lastly I had a pretty kickass dream about being in a battle between all the free races in Middle-Earth battling orcs and a relocated and smaller version of Smaug outside of Moria. When I first said to myself, "This is a dream", everything collapsed and I woke up. Good times.

[Image: 9f6.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-06-2013, 06:09 AM
RE: Wierdest dream I have ever had
I had a dream I died once, was quite recently actually. I was falling through the sky skydiving. I looked to my right and saw an army tank falling as well, except it was attached to a parachute which was weird. But anyway I tried to open my parachute, but it didn't open. I fell through the clouds, and I could see the ground rising rapidly. I remember thinking "well this is how I die, I wonder what happens afterwards". I hit the ground and everything went black. I found myself in a completely dark abyss where I was to stay for eternity. I could hear ghost voices around me, it was really weird. Then I woke up.

I also had a dream once that one of my friends was 1 foot tall, and came into my school selling 3 feet high hamburgers. Every one was walking over and taking bites out of them. What a weird dream Big Grin
26-06-2013, 06:37 AM
I keep having dreams im having sex with Jessie J. Im gutted when I wake up Sad

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
26-06-2013, 08:25 AM
(26-06-2013 06:37 AM)bemore Wrote:  I keep having dreams im having sex with Jessie J. Im gutted when I wake up Sad

Would be wierder if you kept on dreaming you're having sexy time with Jesse Ventura. Now that would be wierd dream.

26-06-2013, 01:52 PM
(26-06-2013 03:09 AM)ELK12695 Wrote:  I'm so glad Egor isn't here anymore, the last thing I need now is for him to "interpret" my dreams.

So, the first dream was consistent of me being afraid of the sink because a monster manifested by rotten tentacles would pop out of the sink, grab you and your mouth (making so that you can't scream) and drag you down the sink. In this particular dream, of all people,TheGulegon was at a visit at my house. And you guessed it, he was grabbed by the sink monster. But he managed to fight it off and climbed up the pipes again and out of the sink. I don't know if me and him were going to plan to kill the monster, since suddenly thought in the middle of the dream "Hold on, TheGulegon lives in the states, how the hell can he be in my house? And I woke up. But the sink monster? I kept thinking that was real. I had to say to myself: "Dude, there is no such thing as a fucking sink monster! Go back to sleep."

Then comes dream two, and this was a long an wierd one. So, I was at school, and I had this task to do. I think it was to create a big cookie, paint it in black, and then white. I was really up for this task, and if I didn't do it, I would get a negative remark in my school book. So I did half the job, but I had to get to class. When I went up the stairs, for some reason my grandparents where there. My grandfather,(who can barely walk these days without his walking stick) asked me to help him up the stairs. I said no, later, and after that I must have made him fall on his ass down one of the steps, and I think that made it offical. I was going to have planned streetfight with my handicapped grandfather. Right. I was rushing to get to my class, when I found out it was the wrong classroom. I went down the stairs again (that's when my grandfather tripped), and in some really really wierd fashion, I was at another school, my elementary school to be exact, and time had skipped 20 mintues. I was really pissed, I didn't get to my class in time, and didn't deliver the cookie. So I went outside and met this kid I know is a bit of a tough guy for a 13 year old. He asked me friendly for a street fight aswell. I didn't know who to fight first, so get this, I ended up giving Brock Lesnar a call. I have no idea. And I talked to Brock and he said I should totally beat up this 13 year old kid in a sport-like fashion. Then he said I should kick my grandfathers ass, but warned me would be a challenging fight, and then he invited me to fight him; me, a fat dwarf against the biggest roided monster in the world, in a streetfight. I accepted his challenge of course. The rest of the dream is very incomprehensible; I remember something about being in Back to the Future, fighting a guy on a rooftop while I was the main character from LA Noire. And lastly I had a pretty kickass dream about being in a battle between all the free races in Middle-Earth battling orcs and a relocated and smaller version of Smaug outside of Moria. When I first said to myself, "This is a dream", everything collapsed and I woke up. Good times.

Hmmm, the thing with your gramps - looks like you are worried about him, and feeling guilty.

Also the recurring being late and fighting - is there anything you are trying to accomplish?

I think dreams are just the brain trying to work some stuff out that has remained unresolved. So it grabs a jumble of unsorted items that may be somehow related to the issues at hand...and that's what you see in your dream.

Just what I think, no science here. No

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
26-06-2013, 02:00 PM
(26-06-2013 03:09 AM)ELK12695 Wrote:  I'm so glad Egor isn't here anymore, the last thing I need now is for him to "interpret" my dreams.

Egor will return, we all suspect it. I really hate to rain on your parade or give you cause for a nightmare...but there it.Drinking Beverage

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
26-06-2013, 02:20 PM
(26-06-2013 01:52 PM)Dom Wrote:  Hmmm, the thing with your gramps - looks like you are worried about him, and feeling guilty.

Also the recurring being late and fighting - is there anything you are trying to accomplish?

26-06-2013, 02:20 PM
I'm having dreams about RATS. I don't even know. It's not because I have a fear of them either. I like them. I've had a couple as pets. But the rats in my drams are big and veiny and weirdazfuk.

In the dream I was with a group of people and we all needed to clean up. So I get in the shower and after a couple of minutes I see a rat crawl by. But, being this is obviously a dream, it's not like I was alarmed or anything. Dodgy

Then I start to see several more rats. Then they're covering the floor and sitting on the edges of the shower. But they weren't moving... Just sitting motionlessly. It was clear they were still alive though. The bathroom changed from a regular hotel bathroom to half of the bathroom being crafted of stone, and the far side the bathroom tilted into a little water fountain. Weird as fuck. Anyway, I was wanting to grab something on the edge of the shower so I could quickly get out, but a fat, veiny little rat was in the way- little guy wasn't moving, but he was sure as hell freaking me out. I pushed him off the edge of the shower and needless to say it made the other rats mad. All of the rats start moving, a swarm crawl into the shower, and I woke up as I started stomping on them.

No
26-06-2013, 02:33 PM
(26-06-2013 02:20 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I'm having dreams about RATS. I don't even know. It's not because I have a fear of them either. I like them. I've had a couple as pets. But the rats in my drams are big and veiny and weirdazfuk.

In the dream I was with a group of people and we all needed to clean up. So I get in the shower and after a couple of minutes I see a rat crawl by. But, being this is obviously a dream, it's not like I was alarmed or anything. Dodgy

Then I start to see several more rats. Then they're covering the floor and sitting on the edges of the shower. But they weren't moving... Just sitting motionlessly. It was clear they were still alive though. The bathroom changed from a regular hotel bathroom to half of the bathroom being crafted of stone, and the far side the bathroom tilted into a little water fountain. Weird as fuck. Anyway, I was wanting to grab something on the edge of the shower so I could quickly get out, but a fat, veiny little rat was in the way- little guy wasn't moving, but he was sure as hell freaking me out. I pushed him off the edge of the shower and needless to say it made the other rats mad. All of the rats start moving, a swarm crawl into the shower, and I woke up as I started stomping on them.

No

Someone's been playing waaaaaay too much Dishonored. Big Grin

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
26-06-2013, 03:53 PM
(26-06-2013 02:33 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Someone's been playing waaaaaay too much Dishonored. Big Grin

[Image: tumblr_m5e2fgPefH1qd6k2zo1_500.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post