Wife wants a DIVORCE
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-11-2013, 04:51 PM
RE: Wife wants a DIVORCE
(22-11-2013 08:35 AM)sunchild Wrote:  
(21-11-2013 10:15 AM)Julius Wrote:  What exactly do you mean by "...I fear work next?"

I just fear that peoples attitude towards me at work will change if they ever find out that I am a non believer. Possibly harboring it as a silent reason to be the push in an case where I do something wrong at work and they are weighing the pros and cons on wether to fire me or not. Thats what I mean.

It's possible. You might find the opposite that maybe a few may end up being non-believers who silently come to you with the, "You too?" as I've had in the past. I try not to discuss such things at work no matter what unless I'm the only person in the room with a friend who is also a nonbeliever and they strike up a conversation. Even then, I'm quite careful of what I say.

Technically speaking, if shit like that happens, you can take them to court for it. My best advice would be to be as quiet as possible about it at work if you can. I wouldn't worry about things unless something happens that causes you to need to worry. It's easy to feel anxiety about such things, but hope for the best and prepare for the worst, so to speak Wink.

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply