Wife wants me to have an open relationship

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-02-2014, 04:21 PM
RE: Wife wants me to have an open relationship
This is me. There's a lot of exaggerations made in what my wife said but whatever. You are right BnA. I have suggested counselling plenty of times but I always get dismissed. Just for the record her "friend" of 12 years was one of the first people my wife ever had sex with and to make things clear she has even admitted to me that he turns her on. In my face!

“The reason people use a crucifix against vampires is because vampires are allergic to bullshit.” ― Richard Pryor
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-02-2014, 04:56 PM
(13-02-2014 04:21 PM)djkamilo Wrote:  This is me. There's a lot of exaggerations made in what my wife said but whatever. You are right BnA. I have suggested counselling plenty of times but I always get dismissed. Just for the record her "friend" of 12 years was one of the first people my wife ever had sex with and to make things clear she has even admitted to me that he turns her on. In my face!

I'm just gonna say you both need counseling and I'm going to leave it at that.

Atir aissom atir imon
[+] 4 users Like Im_Ryan's post
14-02-2014, 02:11 PM
In my opinion she is giving you a free pass so she can feel justified to go off and have another sexual relationship with this other fella from CA.

http://iamtheclosetatheist.blogspot.com/
14-02-2014, 03:28 PM
Wifey wants to test the waters. Has she considered the consequences if she does this? The memory she has been clinging to could wind up a sorry state of affairs. If so, does she plan on running back to you with the assumption you will take her back? You need to have this conversation before she goes traipsing off. I often joke about people like this that they like to have a foot in both doorways, that if one doesn't work out, they'll go back to the other. Except sometimes the door behind them gets slammed shut.
14-02-2014, 05:37 PM
(06-01-2014 02:03 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I see red flags and hear "Danger, danger Will Robinson".

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
14-02-2014, 07:13 PM
Wife wants me to have an open relationship
* Married women should not need to "reconnect" with "their oldest friend" who also happens to be an ex-boyfriend. Shut the damn door. This is an escape to get back to feeling wanted, which brings us to:

* Both of you are at fault. If neither of you care enough about what the other wants in the bedroom enough to go at it 50/50, the relationship is doomed.

* You both brought your kids into this world: They need parents, not an episode of Maury. Whether you raise them as a married couple or divorced is immaterial, unless either of you think dragging them through the way things are going is a good idea.

* Religious or not, both of you need to learn the concept of forgiveness, and step outside the fantasies and back into the real world.

* You're parents, and if you're not meeting each other's needs, you're not going to be able to meet the needs of your kids.

“It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.”
― Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
[+] 2 users Like rampant.a.i.'s post