Wife wants me to have an open relationship

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-01-2014, 10:13 PM
RE: Wife wants me to have an open relationship
(08-01-2014 10:09 PM)djkamilo Wrote:  Thanks Smercury not quite so easy to let each other go as we have small children so we will always be in a relationship of sorts. If we are meant to be apart could this be a transitional stage in order to resolve things amicably either way.
My wife seems resolved into finding herself or feeling like a woman and not just a wife, mother, etc.
I'll try to get us to go to counselling even though we actually have less conflict than ever.

Cuddle.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
12-01-2014, 01:06 PM
(06-01-2014 01:30 PM)djkamilo Wrote:  I dont know who to talk to about this, so I'll do it here if you dont mind.

My christianish wife asked me point blank if I wanted to have sex with other women. I told her just like I have told her before, that I feel like I missed out. I was a good christian boy and only had sex with one person once before my wife, while my wife even though a christian by profession had sex with more than a handful of guys. I told her that I would've like to experience that. So she told me I could sleep with other women, as long as I was honest with her. I then told her that it would need to be mutual to be fair, she insisted she didnt want to do it herself but she just didnt want to tie me down.

She'd pulled this one before about a year and a half ago and then retracted. But this time I think she's serious. She's been talking to an ex of hers that lives in California who according to her really gets her. She claims he's just a friend. He's married BTW.

She told me that we're most likely going to go our own separate ways once the kids are older and that we're not compatible. She said that she was a Sub sexually and I was Sub as well.

I agree we're not compatible, if it wasnt for the religion conviction I had, I would have never married her, but here we are and we have kids whom we love. I cannot say I'm sad that I'm being given a free pass but I dont know what to make of it.

Then today she asked me about her going on vacation by herself to LA to check out the makeup industry there. I told her it was fine.

I think I know what the trip is really about.

I think I'm gonna be sick...

8000 years before Jesus, the Egyptian god Horus said, "I am the way, the truth, the life."
13-01-2014, 01:26 AM
I can tell by your writing tone that your wife is less sensitive than you.

You've got two options.
1. Drag your passive-aggressive hanging head through your current agenda while John Doe fucks her in the ass on her vacations.
2. Divorce that whore. Roll with the punches regarding your assets and the custody of your kids. Thereafter fuck everything attractive like the magnificent beast you are.

What's more appealing to you: Your manhood, or your split assets? Be spontaneous. Live. Accept the invitation to have an open relationship and fuck more people than she does. Some guys would love to have that opportunity.

Whichever one you chose - I recommend going to a supplement store and buying a testosterone booster. Start working out to blow off your stress and get JACKED. How often do you see guys your age in shape? Not very often. That puts you on the radars belonging to a lot of sexually dominant women.

My advice is worthless. I can tell you're a sensitive guy, and I'm quite the opposite. It's entirely understandable if my advice is too radical for you.

You can take the egotistically-fathomed dogmatic moral system you call what "should be" and shove it up your asshole for thinking it's applicable to anyone but yourself.
[+] 2 users Like JesusChrist's post
13-01-2014, 01:30 AM
(13-01-2014 01:26 AM)JesusChrist Wrote:  I can tell by your writing tone that your wife is less sensitive than you.

You've got two options.
1. Drag your passive-aggressive hanging head through your current agenda while John Doe fucks her in the ass on her vacations.
2. Divorce that whore. Roll with the punches regarding your assets and the custody of your kids. Thereafter fuck everything attractive like the magnificent beast you are.

What's more appealing to you: Your manhood, or your split assets? Be spontaneous. Live. Accept the invitation to have an open relationship and fuck more people than she does. Some guys would love to have that opportunity.

Whichever one you chose - I recommend going to a supplement store and buying a testosterone booster. Start working out to blow off your stress and get JACKED. How often do you see guys your age in shape? Not very often. That puts you on the radars belonging to a lot of sexually dominant women.

My advice is worthless. I can tell you're a sensitive guy, and I'm quite the opposite. It's entirely understandable if my advice is too radical for you.

Not too radical. I'm only 26 but yes that was my plan. I'm getting back to the gym by the end of the month and yes I'm out of shape.

I like you Jesus Christ. Save me from your followers.

“The reason people use a crucifix against vampires is because vampires are allergic to bullshit.” ― Richard Pryor
13-01-2014, 01:30 AM
(13-01-2014 01:26 AM)JesusChrist Wrote:  I can tell by your writing tone that your wife is less sensitive than you.

You've got two options.

Not too radical. I'm only 26 but yes that was my plan. I'm getting back to the gym by the end of the month and yes I'm out of shape.

“The reason people use a crucifix against vampires is because vampires are allergic to bullshit.” ― Richard Pryor
[+] 1 user Likes djkamilo's post
13-01-2014, 01:37 AM
(13-01-2014 01:30 AM)djkamilo Wrote:  I like you Jesus Christ. Save me from your followers.

Get swole young blood. Females will hail thou musculature as they have worshiped me.

You can take the egotistically-fathomed dogmatic moral system you call what "should be" and shove it up your asshole for thinking it's applicable to anyone but yourself.
[+] 1 user Likes JesusChrist's post
13-01-2014, 10:08 AM
It sounds like you two are heading for divorce. When you first mentioned about wanting to try other women you told your wife she's not good enough, that you wish to replace her, even temporarily. Don't think this hasn't played on your wife's mind. Why do you think she's now communicating with her ex? At least he's familiar. If either of you bed someone else, there is no turning back. The damage is done. There will be no trust and not being able to trust becomes like an insidious disease and eats you up.
13-01-2014, 10:18 AM
(13-01-2014 01:30 AM)djkamilo Wrote:  

You've got two options.

Maybe don't let yourself *go* just because you're married.Shocking We old married women like 6 packs too yanno.
So........ don't go back to the gym just so you can look suave and hit on women again only to let yourself go once you nab one. That's what's known as false advertising.

Juuuuust sayin

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 2 users Like WitchSabrina's post
13-01-2014, 10:45 AM
(13-01-2014 10:08 AM)Takelababy Wrote:  It sounds like you two are heading for divorce. When you first mentioned about wanting to try other women you told your wife she's not good enough, that you wish to replace her, even temporarily. Don't think this hasn't played on your wife's mind. Why do you think she's now communicating with her ex? At least he's familiar. If either of you bed someone else, there is no turning back. The damage is done. There will be no trust and not being able to trust becomes like an insidious disease and eats you up.

You might be right. We've been really honest with each other and on a sense has brought us closer and in a sense has brought us apart. Once my wife found out what I was really thinking she distanced herself from me. Yes we are treating it as a step towards divorce or back to one another. It looks like the former.

13-01-2014, 10:49 AM
(13-01-2014 10:18 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  
(13-01-2014 01:30 AM)djkamilo Wrote:  Not too radical. I'm only 26 but yes that was my plan. I'm getting back to the gym by the end of the month and yes I'm out of shape.

Maybe don't let yourself *go* just because you're married.Shocking We old married women like 6 packs too yanno.
So........ don't go back to the gym just so you can look suave and hit on women again only to let yourself go once you nab one. That's what's known as false advertising.

Juuuuust sayin

Thanks Sabrina. Her ex hasn't spoken to her since last Friday and she's a little disappointed, she said that she was too confused about her sexuality and was going to focus on tHe only relationship she's sure off. Her as a mother.

She is suffering from the guilt of dogmatic ideas like sodomy is evil and she thinks she is somehow twisted or broken because she likes to be a sub and likes stuff that according to her would weird me out. Apparently I have to read three books to catch up. I thinks they're named "The Submissive", "The Dominant" and "The Training".