Wife wants me to have an open relationship

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-01-2014, 11:17 AM
RE: Wife wants me to have an open relationship
(13-01-2014 10:49 AM)djkamilo Wrote:  
(13-01-2014 10:18 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  Maybe don't let yourself *go* just because you're married.Shocking We old married women like 6 packs too yanno.
So........ don't go back to the gym just so you can look suave and hit on women again only to let yourself go once you nab one. That's what's known as false advertising.

Juuuuust sayin

Thanks Sabrina. Her ex hasn't spoken to her since last Friday and she's a little disappointed, she said that she was too confused about her sexuality and was going to focus on tHe only relationship she's sure off. Her as a mother.

She is suffering from the guilt of dogmatic ideas like sodomy is evil and she thinks she is somehow twisted or broken because she likes to be a sub and likes stuff that according to her would weird me out. Apparently I have to read three books to catch up. I thinks they're named "The Submissive", "The Dominant" and "The Training".

I suggest rather that you BOTH read:
[Image: 51iTf1RDg-L._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg]

to knock down barriers of personal sexual expression/repression THEN tackle more specific topics afterwards.

just a suggestion.

(read it together and learn together)

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like WitchSabrina's post
13-01-2014, 02:21 PM
I've been in a relationship for some 12 years, and it has been open from the start (she always says "I'd rather have a stallion than a gelding". The funny thing is that I haven't "gone out" near as many times as one might think. It's there and available, within the usual constraints that life places on a person, but I've found that those tend to close in more on "play-time" than any relationship-imposed constraints ever could.

Do read the book that Bri recommends.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
[+] 1 user Likes Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
13-01-2014, 02:34 PM (This post was last modified: 13-01-2014 05:31 PM by Revenant77x.)
This message was not appropriate for this section. Continued harassment in this section can result in either removal of permission to post here or a permanent ban from the site.

"If you're going my way, I'll go with you."- Jim Croce
13-01-2014, 02:45 PM
(13-01-2014 02:34 PM)Kestrel Wrote:  Don't be a cuckold.

Man-up and find your masculine confidence.
The "gym" should be a far second in the work you have ahead of you.

The moment a woman brings up other people, she's already gone. All that's missing is the slamming door.

I see this shit more and more from this retarded culture of "immasculation is good".
Pussies.

REALLY? You realize that what his wife is proposing is the exact OPPOSITE of him being a cuckold.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
13-01-2014, 02:55 PM
Taqiyya I'm interested are you a male or a female?

“The reason people use a crucifix against vampires is because vampires are allergic to bullshit.” ― Richard Pryor
[+] 1 user Likes djkamilo's post
13-01-2014, 03:34 PM
(13-01-2014 02:45 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  REALLY? You realize that what his wife is proposing is the exact OPPOSITE of him being a cuckold.
No it isn't.
The broadest definition is a man with an adulterous wife.
Her "proposal" at least initially, was to assuage any "guilt" she may have been feeling toward her lost of interest in the relationship.

13-01-2014, 05:34 PM
(13-01-2014 03:34 PM)Kestrel Wrote:  
(13-01-2014 02:45 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  REALLY? You realize that what his wife is proposing is the exact OPPOSITE of him being a cuckold.
No it isn't.
The broadest definition is a man with an adulterous wife.
Her "proposal" at least initially, was to assuage any "guilt" she may have been feeling toward her lost of interest in the relationship.

See = now me? I'd not necessarily assume guilt. Sounds to me like her picture is pretty complex. I think it's best in situations like this for no one to do any assuming. Hell, she might not even know right now what her motivation is exactly.

so.........
They're gonna find out. And that's completely cool. Personally, I'm wishing them ALL THE BEST !!!
Heart

[+] 2 users Like WitchSabrina's post
13-01-2014, 05:39 PM
You're right Sabrina, apparently the guy hasn't spoken to her since friday but the mrs is very decided to go to LA anyways

“The reason people use a crucifix against vampires is because vampires are allergic to bullshit.” ― Richard Pryor
13-01-2014, 05:43 PM (This post was last modified: 13-01-2014 05:48 PM by Kestrel.)
(13-01-2014 05:34 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  See = now me? I'd not necessarily assume guilt. Sounds to me like her picture is pretty complex. I think it's best in situations like this for no one to do any assuming. Hell, she might not even know right now what her motivation is exactly.

so.........
They're gonna find out. And that's completely cool. Personally, I'm wishing them ALL THE BEST !!!
Heart
Yeah, well...ok.
That being said, of course I wish all the best.

*Post self-edited as to make my opinion warm and fluffy.

13-01-2014, 05:51 PM
(13-01-2014 05:43 PM)Kestrel Wrote:  
(13-01-2014 05:34 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  See = now me? I'd not necessarily assume guilt. Sounds to me like her picture is pretty complex. I think it's best in situations like this for no one to do any assuming. Hell, she might not even know right now what her motivation is exactly.

so.........
Heart
Yeah, well...ok.

Most women are like monkeys.
They'll not let go of the last branch, until they have a firm grasp on the next.
That being said, of course I wish all the best.

(and I'm sure that unicorns shit Lucky Charms.) Chase

How bout this?
How bout if you have something seriously negative in your thoughts you pop those fears to him in a PM? I think he's going through enough without making it even worse in public. Yes, he did ask our thoughts but humanity never goes out of style, nor does class, nor does sympathy for those going through hard times.
So preach your doom and gloom - knock yourself out. Sure. But maybe share that privately with him as to not make him feel even WORSE about all that's going on.

And if you NEED to yammer negative crap about women why not start with your own history? Tell us who she was? The woman who fucked up your attitude towards women in general. Your unicorns shitting Lucky Charms did not go unnoticed.

Thumbsup

[+] 1 user Likes WitchSabrina's post