Wife wants me to have an open relationship

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-01-2014, 05:57 PM
RE: Wife wants me to have an open relationship
(13-01-2014 05:51 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  humanity never goes out of style, nor does class

He seems to possess neither

“The reason people use a crucifix against vampires is because vampires are allergic to bullshit.” ― Richard Pryor
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-01-2014, 05:58 PM
You asked Jesus what Jesus would do. Jesus told you.

Bounce on that hoe dawg. Straight up dip. Bizz-ounce. Skah-doobie. For'real.

You can take the egotistically-fathomed dogmatic moral system you call what "should be" and shove it up your asshole for thinking it's applicable to anyone but yourself.
13-01-2014, 06:03 PM
Fuck the books. You don't need a new philosophy right now that justifies your situation.

You need a fucking wake up call from your own phone! Put that shit to your other ear and say "WAKE UP JESUS." I mean, "WAKE UP ME!".

Extraordinary gentleman are non-compromising my friend. At 26 years of age, you could be a filthy rampant animal.
Use Jesus' pick up line:

"YOUR FACE. I LIKE THAT SHIT."

You can take the egotistically-fathomed dogmatic moral system you call what "should be" and shove it up your asshole for thinking it's applicable to anyone but yourself.
13-01-2014, 07:35 PM
I think your best bet is to tell her straight up (if you haven't already) that you would never ever sleep with another women behind her back or to her face. This could potentially guilt her out of having an affair/open relationship. Wait a little while and who knows maybe you guys will fall in love again. Essentially, do everything in your power to stall open relationship situations for you and her. I can't tell if you are an atheist or not but from your post I would guess that you are not a Christian? Then, if I were you, I would convert to her faith asap. That will help close part of the gap in your relationship. Also it is okay to feel angry/mad/sad in these types of situations.

I would also check out this guys wife on Facebook and compare physical appearance. If you think she is way uglier than your wife chances are the guy might try something. If the woman is more physically attractive chances are he won't risk anything. No guarantees just a little bit of abstract probability. Thumbsup
13-01-2014, 07:40 PM
(13-01-2014 02:55 PM)djkamilo Wrote:  Taqiyya I'm interested are you a male or a female?

Male.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
13-01-2014, 07:43 PM
(13-01-2014 03:34 PM)Kestrel Wrote:  
(13-01-2014 02:45 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  REALLY? You realize that what his wife is proposing is the exact OPPOSITE of him being a cuckold.
No it isn't.
The broadest definition is a man with an adulterous wife.

That is THE definition.

Quote:Her "proposal" at least initially, was to assuage any "guilt" she may have been feeling toward her lost of interest in the relationship.

That hasn't really been established. Her proposal was that he see other women. She stated that she wasn't interested in seeing other men.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
13-01-2014, 07:51 PM
(13-01-2014 07:43 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(13-01-2014 03:34 PM)Kestrel Wrote:  No it isn't.
The broadest definition is a man with an adulterous wife.

That is THE definition.

Quote:Her "proposal" at least initially, was to assuage any "guilt" she may have been feeling toward her lost of interest in the relationship.

That hasn't really been established. Her proposal was that he see other women. She stated that she wasn't interested in seeing other men.
13-01-2014, 08:10 PM
I have been through the thread twice and I may have missed it, but what do you want?

Ok it doesn't sound like the marriage you thought you were getting, but where are you in all of this? What are your needs and desires? You can't keep someone who is already gone but by the sounds of it you are not matched well but you haven't said what you require from her. If being faithful is a deal breaker then you seemed resigned to the fact, but a husband or wife that just rolls over and doesn't fight for it isn't really that appealing. As weird as it may sound I would expect any man who truly loved me to give a big 'Hell No!' to what she is proposing and then after he had calmed down and look at how we ended up at this point. If you are a sub and so is she then your sex life is going to be hell on wheels.

Lack of sexual experience with other women is not the problem. Nor is her limited experience with other men. You sound more like friends with a complicated domestic relationship than people with a genuine desire to make, or even be able to make each other happy.
13-01-2014, 09:20 PM
(13-01-2014 08:10 PM)Pippen Wrote:  I have been through the thread twice and I may have missed it, but what do you want?

Ok it doesn't sound like the marriage you thought you were getting, but where are you in all of this? What are your needs and desires? You can't keep someone who is already gone but by the sounds of it you are not matched well but you haven't said what you require from her. If being faithful is a deal breaker then you seemed resigned to the fact, but a husband or wife that just rolls over and doesn't fight for it isn't really that appealing. As weird as it may sound I would expect any man who truly loved me to give a big 'Hell No!' to what she is proposing and then after he had calmed down and look at how we ended up at this point. If you are a sub and so is she then your sex life is going to be hell on wheels.

Lack of sexual experience with other women is not the problem. Nor is her limited experience with other men. You sound more like friends with a complicated domestic relationship than people with a genuine desire to make, or even be able to make each other happy.

I don't want to be married. I never did. I got married for religious reasons which are of no meaning to me anymore. I do have to live with the fact that I have a wife and little kids and the last thing I would want would be to harm them. A divorce seems inevitable but at least now we're being amicable.

“The reason people use a crucifix against vampires is because vampires are allergic to bullshit.” ― Richard Pryor
14-01-2014, 02:37 AM
(13-01-2014 05:51 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  How bout this? ZZZZzzzz....
How 'bout this;

Scroll back up and note that I had self edited the post a full three minutes before your response.
I did this because I noted that my initial response was considered, "insensitive", or whatever.

So be clear that it was you who replied and posted that, which I had edited.

So at best you can claim ignorance, (heh), that you didn't notice my edit.
At worst, that you did notice it but posted it anyway.

(psst! Plead ignorance. Because anything else will be admitting to the same classless charge, you claim against me.)

Since there is no way to dredge up "sympathy" for what is consequence, I'll bow out of this thread.

"If you're going my way, I'll go with you."- Jim Croce