Wife wants to move to Canada

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-11-2017, 01:48 PM
RE: Wife wants to move to Canada
On a lighter note, my phone wants me to leave her, apparently.

I was going to message a female friend about this, and I happened to look at the three auto-suggest options above the keyboard. For whatever, reason, I just kept hitting the center button, like all of those jokes, and my phone typed "I'm thinking about leaving her to see if you want me".

I'm sure that oddly specific message would have stopped making sense if I kept hitting the button, but that was startlingly coherent and on topic.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-11-2017, 03:06 PM
(17-11-2017 01:48 PM)RobbyPants Wrote:  On a lighter note, my phone wants me to leave her, apparently.

I was going to message a female friend about this, and I happened to look at the three auto-suggest options above the keyboard. For whatever, reason, I just kept hitting the center button, like all of those jokes, and my phone typed "I'm thinking about leaving her to see if you want me".

I'm sure that oddly specific message would have stopped making sense if I kept hitting the button, but that was startlingly coherent and on topic.

If I were the kind of person who thinks the universe is constantly sending us messages, I'd say your phone is onto something here. (but I'm not)

I do hope things come to a decision point soon for you, though.
[+] 2 users Like julep's post
18-11-2017, 12:26 AM
I want to leave this country too.... But.... I'm poor....

Good times.

DLJ Wrote:And, yes, the principle of freedom of expression works both ways... if someone starts shit, better shit is the best counter-argument.
Big Grin
18-11-2017, 01:23 AM
(17-11-2017 01:48 PM)RobbyPants Wrote:  On a lighter note, my phone wants me to leave her, apparently.

Well, it’s not entirely random. The words you use most often will turn up in the middle.

*hug*

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 3 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post