WikiLeaks: Hillary Campaign, Top DNC Officials Colluded Against Sanders

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-07-2016, 07:03 AM
RE: WikiLeaks: Hillary Campaign, Top DNC Officials Colluded Against Sanders
Just bring in the New World Order already, then we might have some peace Laughat

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-07-2016, 08:35 AM (This post was last modified: 23-07-2016 08:40 AM by Tartarus Sauce.)
(23-07-2016 03:59 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(22-07-2016 10:39 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  You have a pretty loose definition of collusion. The emails displayed no actual coordination between the Hillary campaign and the DNC, just DNC staff expressing their opinions on the race. It's hardly surprising that they preferred Hillary, that's not exactly an open secret, but there's not any evidence of collusion or vote rigging. Mountains out of a molehill and all that jazz.

Oh and US Uncut is an unapologetic, far-left echo chamber, and I say this as somebody who tends identify as a liberal. They are not a reliable or objective source in any way and have been sounding the alarm bells on every minor bullshit detail they could throughout the election about Clinton conspiracies while slobbering over every word emitted from Sander's mouth like he's the second coming of Christ.
Would you rather it came from Snopes or the Clinton News Network itself?

http://www.snopes.com/2016/07/22/wikilea...nc-emails/
http://edition.cnn.com/2016/07/22/politi...ks-emails/

The article OP cited points out that the DNC is supposed to be neutral according to its own rules. The leaked e-mails show that they were in the tank for Hillary from the beginning and tried to undermine Bernie every step of the way. You can try to dismiss this as a molehill all you want, the fact is that their lacking impartiality is a legitimate issue.

It's a molehill compared to actively colluding with her campaign, which is not what happened. Of course they are supposed to be impartial, but like many things in politics, the ideal doesn't match the reality. Wanting to undermine one of the candidates is a serious problem, yes, though it is rather unnecessary on their part. Bernie lost because the voters rejected him, not because the DNC needed to do everything they could to subvert him.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Tartarus Sauce's post
23-07-2016, 08:40 AM
(23-07-2016 07:03 AM)bemore Wrote:  Just bring in the New World Order already, then we might have some peace Laughat

"That's the price that we all pay
Our valued destiny comes to nothing
I can't tell you where we're going
I guess there was just no way of knowing"

23-07-2016, 08:52 AM
(23-07-2016 08:35 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  
(23-07-2016 03:59 AM)Vosur Wrote:  Would you rather it came from Snopes or the Clinton News Network itself?

http://www.snopes.com/2016/07/22/wikilea...nc-emails/
http://edition.cnn.com/2016/07/22/politi...ks-emails/

The article OP cited points out that the DNC is supposed to be neutral according to its own rules. The leaked e-mails show that they were in the tank for Hillary from the beginning and tried to undermine Bernie every step of the way. You can try to dismiss this as a molehill all you want, the fact is that their lacking impartiality is a legitimate issue.

It's a molehill compared to actively colluding with her campaign, which is not what happened. Of course they are supposed to be impartial, but like many things in politics, the ideal doesn't match the reality. Wanting to undermine one of the candidates is a serious problem, yes, though it is rather unnecessary on their part. Bernie lost because the voters rejected him, not because the DNC needed to do everything they could to subvert him.
Yeah, that's true. No amount of voter disenfranchisement and colluding can explain the fact that Sanders received several million less votes during the primaries. Unless one believes in Bernie math, that is. Big Grin

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
23-07-2016, 08:53 AM
I toldja ---

these elections were bought and paid for YEARS ago...

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
23-07-2016, 11:44 AM
An insignificant development the more I think about it. It's not like I had any level of respect for the Democratic Party (or the Republican Party, may they both burn in hell), and then this came to light and I was like "Oh no! Turns out these guys are dirty! What a surprise! This changes everything I thought about politics!".

'Murican Canadian
[+] 10 users Like yakherder's post
23-07-2016, 12:04 PM
(23-07-2016 11:44 AM)yakherder Wrote:  An insignificant development the more I think about it. It's not like I had any level of respect for the Democratic Party (or the Republican Party, may they both burn in hell), and then this came to light and I was like "Oh no! Turns out these guys are dirty! What a surprise! This changes everything I thought about politics!".

Liking this isn't quite enough. Anyone who's actually shocked or even dismayed about this, probably is too sensitive and idealistic to discuss politics in the real world.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
24-07-2016, 01:00 AM
(23-07-2016 08:35 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  It's a molehill compared to actively colluding with her campaign, which is not what happened. Of course they are supposed to be impartial, but like many things in politics, the ideal doesn't match the reality. Wanting to undermine one of the candidates is a serious problem, yes, though it is rather unnecessary on their part. Bernie lost because the voters rejected him, not because the DNC needed to do everything they could to subvert him.

[emphasis added -- Thump]

And how have you untangled that skein in order to arrive at your conclusion? How can you say that the voters didn't reject him precisely because of the fun'n'games the DNC was playing?

They're not just supposed to be impartial -- they are required by their own rules to be so. Those emails show that the DNC violated its own rules to subvert the primary process, don't you agree?

I wonder if there are any emails regarding Hilbillies trolling Bernie supporters, which was in the news not so long ago?
[+] 2 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
24-07-2016, 06:33 AM
http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/22/politics/d...index.html

Apparently Debbie Waaserman Schultz got sacked from the convention as a result of this whole scandal. This kind of shit is a major black eye for the DNC and easily can facilitate Trump's election.

Stupid fucking Democrats. Classic case of smart people doing stupid things.

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
24-07-2016, 12:55 PM
There were Social Security and credit card numbers of donors leaked with this.

http://gizmodo.com/wikileaks-just-publis...1784140603

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.