WikiLeaks: Hillary Campaign, Top DNC Officials Colluded Against Sanders

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-07-2016, 05:53 AM
RE: WikiLeaks: Hillary Campaign, Top DNC Officials Colluded Against Sanders
(25-07-2016 05:38 AM)Vosur Wrote:  There goes that precious party unity:

I still think she wins. Sanders' supporters are never going to vote for him. People are going to suck it up, hold their nose, and conclude she's the lessor evil.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-07-2016, 06:04 AM
(25-07-2016 05:53 AM)BnW Wrote:  
(25-07-2016 05:38 AM)Vosur Wrote:  There goes that precious party unity:

I still think she wins. Sanders' supporters are never going to vote for him. People are going to suck it up, hold their nose, and conclude she's the lessor evil.

Yeah, I believe so too. Trump winning would be a biggest upset ever.

I have to admit that part of me would like him to win just to see what`s gonna happen, or maybe I just like to see the world burn. Evil_monster

If only it would be possible for him to win and then to say "no, no , we were just kidding " if things go horribly wrong.
It would be a great social experiment, having Trump for president.

But what if Bernie supporters massively abstain from voting? How much can that influence the results?

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
25-07-2016, 07:07 AM
(25-07-2016 06:04 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  But what if Bernie supporters massively abstain from voting? How much can that influence the results?

It they really all stay home, I suspect it can swing the election to him. Which is why, ultimately, I think they are going to show up. The Millennials may not show up but, before this latest news broke, polls had it that ~85% of Bernie supporters would show up and vote for her. I get that they are now royally pissed off but given the options of President Hillary Clinton or President Fuckface von Clownstick, I think they are going to suck it up, show up, and vote for her. They are going to have to because the consequences of not voting for her are even worse than her winning.

I have no idea how this is going to play out. I really think that she's going to now wipe the floor with him, but you just never know. I do know that the Republicans are probably seething over this. She is very, very beatable. The only other candidate they could reasonably have put up that she could beat is Cruz (I think she beats Carson too but there was no reasonable way he was ever getting the nod). If Kasich managed to get the nomination, I think he crushes her. He would take Ohio, probably Pennsylvania, and all of the south (except maybe Virginia which would vote for Cain) and that would be it. But, as it stands, the big white collar suburbs in PA and OH are unlikely to vote for him, and that is where the population density in both states sit. Minorities are not going to vote for him. Women are not going to vote for him. Gays are not going to vote for him. He has to get - and I'm guessing at the number here - something like 75% of the straight white male vote across the country to have a chance at this thing.

The states that voted for Obama over Romney are probably the states that vote for Clinton over Trump. If the Republican could only have found one sane person to get through the primaries .. if only.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 3 users Like BnW's post
25-07-2016, 12:25 PM
(22-07-2016 08:10 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Poor Bernie never had a chance. They had her selected before people even started voting. A complete fraud of a primary election cycle. Democrat voters were duped.

Perhaps, but maybe those who were duped by this deserved to be duped. I wasn't duped. I voted for Sanders in the primary, and would do so again (even if this hadn't come out).
25-07-2016, 01:26 PM
(24-07-2016 09:05 PM)Chas Wrote:  "they are required by their own rules to be so. " Consider

Think about that for a moment. It's their party, their rules.
Why is anyone shocked or even surprised? Political parties have always done back room deals.

Of course. But the public is shocked because many of them know little to nothing about the process.
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
25-07-2016, 01:42 PM
(22-07-2016 09:18 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(22-07-2016 08:10 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Poor Bernie never had a chance. They had her selected before people even started voting. A complete fraud of a primary election cycle. Democrat voters were duped.

To be fair, this is America we're talking about here.
Bernie would have a chance in literally any other OECD country EXCEPT America.
And Monaco. And Singapore.
USA is the laughing stock of the west.
Their politics are overly complicated, their policies are head scratchingly bizzare, their sports are geared up to maximise advert opportunities, and their top issues i.e. guns, abortion are just non events elsewhere. Their music and movies and tv programmes are generally dumbed down commercial by the book crap.

Some great things come from USA, but it is surrounded by overwhelming crap and confussion.
[+] 1 user Likes Stevil's post
25-07-2016, 01:58 PM
Can't say I'm particularly surprised or shocked about this. It only confirms what I'd suspected all along. It's not even going to change my vote in the end, it only really serves to legitimize my gripes against the Democratic Party in general. I'll be changing my registration to Independent after the election. I have had my fill of both leading brands of festering bullshit.

My only fear is that this will drive away even more of Bernie's supporters and hand the election to Trump. I dislike Hillary, and I'm tired of the Democratic Party, but I'm terrified of Trump.
[+] 3 users Like Mr. Boston's post
25-07-2016, 02:33 PM
Everyone's still talking about the same few dipshits as if "evidence" of one's corruption somehow exonerates the others, and I'm all like...

[Image: zXnRd43.jpg]

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
26-07-2016, 02:39 AM
Assange is claiming the next round of email releases will be enough to get Hilary indicted. Here is a preview:

[Image: 8zf1zljpeg]

[+] 3 users Like Heywood Jahblome's post
26-07-2016, 03:39 PM (This post was last modified: 26-07-2016 03:45 PM by Lord Dark Helmet.)
One of the leaked DNC emails appeared to refer to Hispanics as "taco bowls." After Trump tweeted his famous taco bowl picture at Trump Tower, one of the DNC staffers sent an email saying they need to continue their taco bowl outreach. Obviously this staffer didn't actually mean for it to sound that way, she was really referring to the taco bowl situation and how they need to utilize it in a way to make Trump look bad. But many Hispanics are upset about it, I see the hashtag on Hillary's Facebook page #IAmNotATacoBowl.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]