WikiLeaks: Hillary Campaign, Top DNC Officials Colluded Against Sanders

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-07-2016, 03:50 PM
RE: WikiLeaks: Hillary Campaign, Top DNC Officials Colluded Against Sanders
Enchiladas are way better than taco bowls. I haven't even had a taco bowl and I know they're better.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-07-2016, 09:08 AM
I'm not seeing any comments about the campaign managers ultimate threat to chastise Sanders for being an atheist. I doubt if any of you noticed that the Convention has been catering to black Christians instead of catering to #BlackLivesMatter.

In 2012 the Democrat Convention catered to atheists - there was removal of religious language, and I am pretty sure they said the Pledge of Allegiance without the "under God," stanza.

Obviously, atheists are less important than black Christians to the Democrat party.

Humanism - ontological doctrine that posits that humans define reality
Theism - ontological doctrine that posits a supernatural entity creates and defines reality
Atheism - political doctrine opposed to theist doctrine in public policy
I am right, and you are wrong - I hope you die peacefullyCool
27-07-2016, 09:15 AM
(27-07-2016 09:08 AM)TrainWreck Wrote:  I'm not seeing any comments about the campaign managers ultimate threat to chastise Sanders for being an atheist. I doubt if any of you noticed that the Convention has been catering to black Christians instead of catering to #BlackLivesMatter.

In 2012 the Democrat Convention catered to atheists - there was removal of religious language, and I am pretty sure they said the Pledge of Allegiance without the "under God," stanza.

Obviously, atheists are less important than black Christians to the Democrat party.

Apparently you weren't paying attention.. the 2012 platform at teh convention despite clearly still having multiple references to god just didn't say the phrase "god" or something enough for religious people, that they had an on the floor recount to put the phrase about God into the official platform, and despite a yay/nay of not at all being onesided in victory for yay, they went ahead and changed the platform.

I suppose you just saw some old recollection of them catering to atheists in your seeing reports against it... Though they never were and easily caved to that attention.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/09/...tform.html

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
27-07-2016, 10:39 AM
Why are you trusting FauxNews - they are a political arm of the Republican Party.

Humanism - ontological doctrine that posits that humans define reality
Theism - ontological doctrine that posits a supernatural entity creates and defines reality
Atheism - political doctrine opposed to theist doctrine in public policy
I am right, and you are wrong - I hope you die peacefullyCool
27-07-2016, 11:35 AM
It looks like the big story here is not that the DNC was trying to screw Sanders. The big story is the DNC was funneling money raised for the downstream Democrat candidates and funneled it to the Clinton campaign. The phrase "money laundering" is getting thrown around. There may be violations of Federal Election Laws too. I don't pretend to have any firm grasp on the laws around campaign fundraising, but, generally, raising money for one cause and then using it for something else entirely can be a big no-no. Depending on the circumstances and the particular facts, it could rise to criminal fraud.

There is a Politico story that lays a lot of the details out. It's not pretty.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
27-07-2016, 12:00 PM
Julian Assange: 'A lot more material' coming on US elections
http://edition.cnn.com/2016/07/26/politi...leak-hack/

Buckle up, folks. These next few months are gonna be wild.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
27-07-2016, 12:16 PM
(27-07-2016 12:00 PM)Vosur Wrote:  Julian Assange: 'A lot more material' coming on US elections
http://edition.cnn.com/2016/07/26/politi...leak-hack/

Buckle up, folks. These next few months are gonna be wild.

[Image: 2jb44xs.gif]

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
27-07-2016, 12:26 PM
Jill Stein's donations skyrocketed 1000% after Bernie endorsed Clinton.
Hillary has lost almost a million followers on Facebook in the last month, now below 5 million, while Trump is now at 9.9 million.
The DNC chair resigns after it comes out that they favored Hillary all along, then she is immediately picked up by the Hillary campaign, further alienating Bernie supporters.
Hillary is tanking in the polls. Even with the Dem convention going on, an L.A. Times poll out today has Trump +7.

And now Wikileaks plans to release more scandalous emails?

President Trump, Vladimir Putin on line 1, sir.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Lord Dark Helmet's post
27-07-2016, 02:18 PM
Wouldn't it be cool if both Hillary and Trump would get arrested and then we could have, like, an actual election?

'Murican Canadian
[+] 3 users Like yakherder's post
27-07-2016, 02:48 PM
I still have yet to hear from one Bernie bot, and keep in mind I VOTED FOR HIM TOO, I have yet to hear any explanation as to why you are not following his lead now after he's been video recorded AT THE CONVENTION sitting through the vote and conceding and endorsing Hillary.

Picking favorites and infighting goes on in both parties in primaries and it has always been that way. DWS e-mails do not prove a conspiracy, but only that the looks of it don't help party unity.

I could give one shit less at this point and Bernie still got alot out of it in any case. And he will still be a voice now along with Warren. But I don't think the busters understand what is at stake. Trump if he won would have a big enough majority in congress, and control of SCOTUS picks. That would mean turning the clock back on women's reproductive rights, more attacks on minority rights, and more Citizens United.

After an entire year of seeing Trump's WW2 "Make Germany Great Again" on top of his already vile Jim Crow, McCarthy tactics, selling hate and fear, making fun of disabled reporters, calling Mexicans rapists, calling captured Veterans losers, attacking a sitting judge under no suspicion, blacklisting press from his events, praising Putin, being endorsed by North Korea, and he himself admiring the brutality of Saddam, only an idiot is willing to play chicken with a very dangerous narcissistic demagogue.

Bernie, who has been in politics for decades can accept this, and has said himself Trump is not an option, then maybe you should listen to him. He lived through the days of Jim Crow and is old enough and close enough to WW2 to have heard the survivors stories of what a dangerous demagogue looks like.

Now is not the time for progressives to be divided. There is too much at stake to lose this election.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user