WikiLeaks: Hillary Campaign, Top DNC Officials Colluded Against Sanders

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-07-2016, 03:00 PM
RE: WikiLeaks: Hillary Campaign, Top DNC Officials Colluded Against Sanders
(27-07-2016 02:48 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  I still have yet to hear from one Bernie bot, and keep in mind I VOTED FOR HIM TOO, I have yet to hear any explanation as to why you are not following his lead now after he's been video recorded AT THE CONVENTION sitting through the vote and conceding and endorsing Hillary.

Picking favorites and infighting goes on in both parties in primaries and it has always been that way. DWS e-mails do not prove a conspiracy, but only that the looks of it don't help party unity.

I could give one shit less at this point and Bernie still got alot out of it in any case. And he will still be a voice now along with Warren. But I don't think the busters understand what is at stake. Trump if he won would have a big enough majority in congress, and control of SCOTUS picks. That would mean turning the clock back on women's reproductive rights, more attacks on minority rights, and more Citizens United.

After an entire year of seeing Trump's WW2 "Make Germany Great Again" on top of his already vile Jim Crow, McCarthy tactics, selling hate and fear, making fun of disabled reporters, calling Mexicans rapists, calling captured Veterans losers, attacking a sitting judge under no suspicion, blacklisting press from his events, praising Putin, being endorsed by North Korea, and he himself admiring the brutality of Saddam, only an idiot is willing to play chicken with a very dangerous narcissistic demagogue.

Bernie, who has been in politics for decades can accept this, and has said himself Trump is not an option, then maybe you should listen to him. He lived through the days of Jim Crow and is old enough and close enough to WW2 to have heard the survivors stories of what a dangerous demagogue looks like.

Now is not the time for progressives to be divided. There is too much at stake to lose this election.

Soooo, I take it you gonna vote Trump?

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-07-2016, 04:23 PM
Daily reminder that Clinton hasn't given a press conference in over 230 days. So much for being the most transparent politician in history. Laugh out load

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
27-07-2016, 06:25 PM
She's not in office. Why should she give a press conference? That complaint doesn't make any sense.

Btw, it's been 17,358 consecutive days without me giving a press conference. I am way less transparent than she is.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
27-07-2016, 06:30 PM
(27-07-2016 06:25 PM)BnW Wrote:  She's not in office. Why should she give a press conference? That complaint doesn't make any sense.
What does that have to do with anything? How long have you been following US politics? Both Sanders and Trump have given plenty of press conferences because it gives journalists an opportunity to ask the candidate unscripted questions. It's customary.

(27-07-2016 06:25 PM)BnW Wrote:  Btw, it's been 17,358 consecutive days without me giving a press conference. I am way less transparent than she is.
That was a really stupid thing to say.

27-07-2016, 06:33 PM
Regardless of how this election plays out, it could be interesting to theorize on how the emergence of a world where privacy and secrecy is increasingly difficult to maintain might affect the political process.

'Murican Canadian
27-07-2016, 06:50 PM (This post was last modified: 27-07-2016 07:03 PM by GirlyMan.)
(27-07-2016 04:23 PM)Vosur Wrote:  Daily reminder that Clinton hasn't given a press conference in over 230 days.

Daily reminder that William Henry Harrison hasn't given a press conference in 75 years.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
27-07-2016, 06:59 PM
(27-07-2016 06:30 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(27-07-2016 06:25 PM)BnW Wrote:  She's not in office. Why should she give a press conference? That complaint doesn't make any sense.
What does that have to do with anything? How long have you been following US politics? Both Sanders and Trump have given plenty of press conferences because it gives journalists an opportunity to ask the candidate unscripted questions. It's customary.

(27-07-2016 06:25 PM)BnW Wrote:  Btw, it's been 17,358 consecutive days without me giving a press conference. I am way less transparent than she is.

How long have you been following US Politics? Press conferences having unscripted questions? ha...

That's like saying the same thing about US sports press conferences. There is no transparency or anything but calculated response and formal format going on in the majority of any political press conference like that. You really continue to have a lot of idealism about the people surrounding the political process and system and seem to point out as if it's really just these top political candidate figures as the problem of corruption and power.

A press conference has zero effect on any transparency at all... I guess other than fooling some folks who think some easily cherrypicked & controlled event leads to insight.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
27-07-2016, 07:04 PM
(27-07-2016 04:23 PM)Vosur Wrote:  So much for being the most transparent politician in history. Laugh out load

hmmmmm .... where are those tax returns again?

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
27-07-2016, 07:11 PM
(27-07-2016 06:59 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  
(27-07-2016 06:30 PM)Vosur Wrote:  What does that have to do with anything? How long have you been following US politics? Both Sanders and Trump have given plenty of press conferences because it gives journalists an opportunity to ask the candidate unscripted questions. It's customary.

How long have you been following US Politics? Press conferences having unscripted questions? ha...

That's like saying the same thing about US sports press conferences. There is no transparency or anything but calculated response and formal format going on in the majority of any political press conference like that. You really continue to have a lot of idealism about the people surrounding the political process and system and seem to point out as if it's really just these top political candidate figures as the problem of corruption and power.

A press conference has zero effect on any transparency at all... I guess other than fooling some folks who think some easily cherrypicked & controlled event leads to insight.
What evidence do you have that the journalists at these press conferences are asking the candidates scripted questions? Their frequently hostile nature suggests otherwise. Do you honestly believe the Clinton campaign wanted journalists to ask her this one, for instance (skip to 1:20)?

27-07-2016, 07:35 PM
(27-07-2016 07:11 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(27-07-2016 06:59 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  How long have you been following US Politics? Press conferences having unscripted questions? ha...

What evidence do you have that the journalists at these press conferences are asking the candidates scripted questions? Their frequently hostile nature suggests otherwise. Do you honestly believe the Clinton campaign wanted journalists to ask her this one, for instance (skip to 1:20)?

That video opens up just highlighting the weak flimsiness of anything dealing with them. You can just laugh off and step off questions of supposed tough merritt. Press conferences are all about just deflecting to resort to talking points or anything you want to sway a question to mean. They are manipulated in who you choose in pressers and calculated so often.. hell even the presidents in their pressers are known for picking the guys they have given nicknames too. That was the famous thing about W. in his pressers.

That's the point in these official pressers its mainly you choosing who you want questions from and they're resorting to their buddies and people they know.. when people get in attitudes and notions they are going to press something unwanted, well they get less invites and nods to get questions.

If you're gonna be all or not, is it 100% scripted no, Do you really not care when it comes to politics how grammar and logical phrases go it falls into very easily disarming questions, just like all of those.

But oh those hard questions that can be tallied up later by people really focused can really harm that candidate it will really bother those people already with disdain for that politicians and will be largely irrelevant to anyone else... this is the routine press conference, at least in the us, no matter what field, common form.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson