Will Abbott be out to Turnbull?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-09-2015, 06:29 AM
Will Abbott be out to Turnbull?
What do the Aussies think?

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
14-09-2015, 06:34 AM
RE: Will Abbott be out to Turnbull?
At work.

Don't support either major party.

Turnbull was/is the better man. Sad/surprised it took them all this long to realize it and try to get him back in.

To hear some of the Abbott supporters on the radio, Turbull is capable of single handedly running the economy/public opinio/Devil incarnet/what have you against the current PM so that Abbott looks bad.

To which my question is,

"If Turbull can do all that...... why were they stupid enough to vote him out in the first place?"

As in Budgie smuggling Abbott dug his own hole...... Turbull is just getting around to filling in the back-fill. Tongue
[+] 3 users Like Peebothuhul's post
14-09-2015, 06:41 AM
Agreed. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
14-09-2015, 07:26 AM
(14-09-2015 06:29 AM)Banjo Wrote:  What do the Aussies think?

Well, according to the ABC, Abbot's out on his arse, as well he should, and Turnbull has taken over, with Bishop as his deputy.

After all the foul-ups of the past year, there's no way he could have stayed in position.

I can only hope that Turnbull will be able to turn the Libs to a more sensible course, but I honestly don't know much about the man's politics...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
14-09-2015, 07:46 AM
How dare you start a thread that excludes non-Aussies!!!!!!1!!!!one!!!!

Ohmy

Point well made, sir.

Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
14-09-2015, 08:23 AM
(14-09-2015 07:26 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(14-09-2015 06:29 AM)Banjo Wrote:  What do the Aussies think?

Well, according to the ABC, Abbot's out on his arse, as well he should, and Turnbull has taken over, with Bishop as his deputy.

After all the foul-ups of the past year, there's no way he could have stayed in position.

I can only hope that Turnbull will be able to turn the Libs to a more sensible course, but I honestly don't know much about the man's politics...

Really? I have not been watching the news.

The Christian right need controlling. Hopefully Turnbull can get them in line.

I don't vote for either party.

Banjo.
14-09-2015, 08:54 AM (This post was last modified: 14-09-2015 09:28 AM by Free Thought.)
(14-09-2015 08:23 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(14-09-2015 07:26 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Well, according to the ABC, Abbot's out on his arse, as well he should, and Turnbull has taken over, with Bishop as his deputy.

Really? I have not been watching the news.

The Christian right need controlling. Hopefully Turnbull can get them in line.

I don't vote for either party.

Yep, Abbot was shitcanned. As a side note; I tell you, those Wikipedia editors are fast with this stuff.

I hope that things start improving with this shift; you know, maybe get something fucking done this year? I refuse to get my hopes too high; this is Australia we're talking about...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
14-09-2015, 09:12 AM
(14-09-2015 08:54 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  ...
Yep, Abbot was shitcanned. As a side not; I tell you, those Wikipedia editors are fast with this stuff.

Turnbull's page edited 29 seconds ago. Yup, someone's on the ball.

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
14-09-2015, 09:54 AM
Saw this in my twitter feed and had to laugh. Luckily I had read this thread first.

[Image: 978cae8b5533bda9ca20700c9f23169e.png]

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
14-09-2015, 09:56 AM
(14-09-2015 08:54 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Yep, Abbot was shitcanned. As a side note; I tell you, those Wikipedia editors are fast with this stuff.

I hope that things start improving with this shift; you know, maybe get something fucking done this year? I refuse to get my hopes too high; this is Australia we're talking about...

Never doubt Aussies. Do you know that during WWII we designed built and flew a fighter plane in 3 months when threatened by the Japanese. 3 months!!!

[Image: COMMONWEALTH%20BOOMERANG.JPG]

Banjo.