Poll: Will America become a fascist regime?
Yes
No
Our consitution is strong
[Show Results]

Will America become a fascist regime?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-11-2016, 06:09 AM
Will America become a fascist regime?
Will America become a fascist regime? It is an Empire building warlike rogue state now. Can it be worse?

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
09-11-2016, 06:31 AM
RE: Will America become a fascist regime?
No, trump is going to look at the wall for 4 years and then hopefully jill stein pulls a bernie sanders and wins.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
09-11-2016, 07:03 AM
Become?

They already have storm troopers in N. Dakota committing perpetuating cultural genocide, breaking a treaty (again) and making up laws on the fly.

The question is whether the masses will see what's happening to them or whether they will just see small steps of unstoppable 'progress'.

(05-11-2016 06:46 AM)someone here Wrote:  It was somebody else's land before it was "theirs". Nothing new under the sun.

Maybe they'll see the defense of basic freedoms as Idealism

(05-11-2016 07:23 AM)someone else Wrote:  If it's yours but you don't have the leverage to protect it from someone who wants it, or an alliance with someone willing to do it for you (whether another country or the police or a neighbor), then it's not yours anymore.

Idealism and reality are rarely the same.

[Image: Albert+Einstein+Judging+Evil+destroyed.jpeg]

But maybe we are not seeing a repeat of the 1920s/30s and the rise of a dictator... maybe we have just witnessed the execution of the 21st century's Louis XVI.

She thought she had a divine right to rule. She was wrong.

Jean-Jacques Rousseau Wrote:"Enfin je me rappelai le pis-aller d'une grande princesse à qui l'on disait que les paysans n'avaient pas de pain, et qui répondit: Qu'ils mangent de la brioche"

Which roughly translates to:
Quote:Bernie Sanders was complaining about the disappearing middle class. The princess replied "let them buy shares"

The next 10 years ... that was a lot of fun for everyone concerned.

Then what ... who will be our century's Napoleon?

Big Grin

[+] 11 users Like DLJ's post
09-11-2016, 09:44 AM
There will be no Adolf Trump dictatorship.
The political system as well as the economy is far better off than it was in Italy/Germany in the (late) 20s. I could begin with the fact that from the start in 1919 the Democracy of Weimar was exteremely unpopular amongst the population.

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
09-11-2016, 10:03 AM
I doubt it, but it's going to be pretty ugly for a few years. I would have liked to see Europe sometime before I died, but Americans are going to be even uglier, now. All the thugs hiding from the light of day are now going to be coming out from under their rocks.
09-11-2016, 11:51 AM
IT's interesting how many people use the word "fascist" without being able to define it. (Pointing doesn't count.)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-11-2016, 11:58 AM
Can you add an option to the poll that just says "America is going to become a meme"? Cause that's what's happening.
[+] 3 users Like Ferdinand's post
09-11-2016, 11:59 AM
(09-11-2016 11:58 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Can you add an option to the poll that just says "America is going to become a meme"? Cause that's what's happening.

Ya mean we weren't before?

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
09-11-2016, 12:17 PM
(09-11-2016 06:09 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Will America become a fascist regime?

If only prerequisite would be having a clown like Mussolini for leader then the answer is yes.

I think that it will be just like in Poland when L&J ruled, only in bigger scale. Idiotic rhetoric, absurd ideas, denying the rights to minorities with nice touch of hysteria.

Quote: It is an Empire building warlike rogue state now. Can it be worse?

Sure it can. Employing the so called enhanced interrogation techniques on USA own people - I doubt such will happen, it's only an example. Expanding of police prerogatives would not surprise me though.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post
09-11-2016, 04:12 PM
It's been getting worse for years, but the decline is about to accelerate dramatically. The America that I used to love is gone forever. Welcome to Nazi Dumbfuckistan.
[+] 2 users Like Grasshopper's post