Poll: Will America become a fascist regime?
Yes
No
Our consitution is strong
[Show Results]

Will America become a fascist regime?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-11-2016, 04:30 PM
RE: Will America become a fascist regime?
If trump wants to do all the idiotic things he said in his campaign speeches, build a wall, deport illegals, etc. then he'd have to turn the US into a fascist regime. If he doesn't succeed in his goals it's because he was working within the checks and balances of the Presidency. He's a fucking fool and the people who voted for him are bound to be disappointed. The president doesn't have the power to do the things he thinks it does. But he's too stupid to know this.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like dancefortwo's post
09-11-2016, 04:49 PM
I feel like I'm in Bizzaro World where 2008 has been replaced with 2016, the right has been replaced with the left and Obama has been replaced with Trump.

I'll never understand this extremist thinking that is displayed by the right and left.

Smh

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
09-11-2016, 04:55 PM
(09-11-2016 04:49 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  I feel like I'm in Bizzaro World where 2008 has been replaced with 2016, the right has been replaced with the left and Obama has been replaced with Trump.

I'll never understand this extremist thinking that is displayed by the right and left.

Smh

Trump isn't right or left, he's a fucking lunatic. And Pence is a theocrat -- we've never had one of those this close to the Presidency. This is nothing like 2008. It's by far the worst President and Vice President this county has ever had. I hope the country can survive them.
[+] 6 users Like Grasshopper's post
09-11-2016, 04:59 PM
(09-11-2016 04:55 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  
(09-11-2016 04:49 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  I feel like I'm in Bizzaro World where 2008 has been replaced with 2016, the right has been replaced with the left and Obama has been replaced with Trump.

Smh

Trump isn't right or left, he's a fucking lunatic. And Pence is a theocrat -- we've never had one of those this close to the Presidency. This is nothing like 2008. It's by far the worst President and Vice President this county has ever had. I hope the country can survive them.

Lol

Sorry, not laughing at you. But this is nearly identical to what the right was saying in 2008.

It's seriously like a time warp.

09-11-2016, 05:12 PM
The difference is these people in power are actively trying to take rights away from women, gays and minorities. And now they have an easy path of destruction.

This isn't fucking funny. White men probably don't give a shit either way. But as a woman, and a mom of a young daughter, I am scared shitless.
[+] 6 users Like ShadowProject's post
09-11-2016, 07:50 PM
(09-11-2016 11:51 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  IT's interesting how many people use the word "fascist" without being able to define it. (Pointing doesn't count.)

You think I a man who read a history of the Battle of Britain at age 5 doesn't know what or how to define fafcism?

This is simply worthy of a copy and paste.

NOUN

1[mass noun] An authoritarian and nationalistic right-wing system of government and social organization.
Example sentencesSynonyms
1.1(in general use) extreme right-wing, authoritarian, or intolerant views or practices.
‘this is yet another example of health fascism in action’

Oxford English dictionary.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
09-11-2016, 07:53 PM

Smh

Put down your bible and go read some history books mate. I will happily point you in the right direction. How about Gregory of Tours or David Glantz?

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
09-11-2016, 08:10 PM
(09-11-2016 04:30 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  If trump wants to do all the idiotic things he said in his campaign speeches, build a wall, deport illegals, etc. then he'd have to turn the US into a fascist regime. If he doesn't succeed in his goals it's because he was working within the checks and balances of the Presidency. He's a fucking fool and the people who voted for him are bound to be disappointed. The president doesn't have the power to do the things he thinks it does. But he's too stupid to know this.

Check the scoreboard. Republicans control both chambers of congress and soon the Supreme Court. And read Paul Ryan's CNN article. Congress is going to adopt Trump's plans. It's practically the GOP platform now. They have complete control.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
09-11-2016, 08:18 PM
(09-11-2016 08:10 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  They have complete control.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
09-11-2016, 08:27 PM
(09-11-2016 07:53 PM)Banjo Wrote:  

Smh

Put down your bible and go read some history books mate. I will happily point you in the right direction. How about Gregory of Tours or David Glantz?

KC's Law