Will I go to HELL when I DIE? Oh No.....

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-03-2011, 10:27 AM

Will I go to HELL when I DIE? Oh No.....

Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Barryskoolaid's post
29-03-2011, 02:42 PM
RE: Will I go to HELL when I DIE? Oh No.....
Those demons at 1:45 lacking the upper part of their head are pretty cool!

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-03-2011, 04:45 PM

(29-03-2011 02:42 PM)The_observer Wrote:  Those demons at 1:45 lacking the upper part of their head are pretty cool!

Ya, whoever made that production had a good imagination. Especially for HELL..
30-03-2011, 07:22 PM
The ones with the half heads are from the movie Constantine it was a huge clip show. Constantine was actually an entertaining enough religious film. focusing on books like the Apocrypha rather than the bible.

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
31-03-2011, 12:05 AM (This post was last modified: 01-04-2011 12:47 PM by Observer.)
(30-03-2011 07:22 PM)Lilith Pride Wrote:  The ones with the half heads are from the movie Constantine it was a huge clip show. Constantine was actually an entertaining enough religious film. focusing on books like the Apocrypha rather than the bible.
The fact that she removes a hospital-tag gives it an eerie realistic touch...

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
01-04-2011, 11:32 AM
That music and chanting. Is that from Eyes wide shut? It's pretty freakin creepy. What is it called?

Why are you still reading this line when it is obviously my signature line?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-04-2011, 12:12 AM
Relax. It will still be less painful than heaven.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason and intellect has intended us to forego their use." - Galileo

"Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do." - Voltaire
03-04-2011, 02:41 AM
I had an interesting experience while watching this video.
At a certain moment during some seconds I thought: What if this is real somewhere?

In "Risk - The science and politics of fear" It is described by Dan Gardner (qouoting a sientific study) that, when you can imagine something, you are more likely to think it is plausible. It's on that mechanism that commercials for lotteries work. But also commercials for insurances and security systems.

Darn good video.
Since i could not form an image of hell before this video, it became more plausible to me after watching this (especially the hospital tag).
Lucky me that I am informed about this.

Imagine being a minor send to Jesus-camp and be picked out to experience hell-night (like described in Dawkins book). Traumatized for life! What really bothers me is how their parents can look into a mirror, be true to themselves and think that they did the correct thing. It makes me cringe!

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
21-04-2011, 07:56 AM

(01-04-2011 11:32 AM)FaceOfBoe Wrote:  That music and chanting. Is that from Eyes wide shut? It's pretty freakin creepy. What is it called?

Yes, it's from Eyes wide Shut. It's called "Masked Ball"(Long Version) by - Jocelyn Pook.

Translation from backwards Romanian to English:
And God told to his apprentices...I gave you a command...to pray to the Lord for the mercy, life, peace, health, salvation, the search, the leave and the forgiveness of the sins of God's children. The ones that pray, they have mercy and they take good care of this holy place.