Will cosmos solve America's Creationism problem
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-03-2014, 10:52 PM
RE: Will cosmos solve America's Creationism problem
(22-03-2014 09:42 PM)Alex_Leonardo Wrote:  
(22-03-2014 04:08 PM)Atheist Destroyer Wrote:  Every line of evidence supports it.

I don't see this guy destroying any atheists yet.

Yeah. Obvious troll is obvious. They pop up every now and then. Probably a previous troll back to try their shot at annoying people again. Seems to be "the pattern" since some of them have this weird addiction to drama. Meh.

(22-03-2014 09:36 PM)WindyCityJazz Wrote:  
(22-03-2014 03:50 PM)Logisch Wrote:  I'm sorry, I must have missed the part where I put words in your mouth when you said:

I will reiterate that I clarified the show is not about creating atheists, but educating people. Your initial post seemed to be about not educating people, but creating atheists. If perhaps in the future you mean something different, you should clarify yourself in order to ensure that people get the correct impression. I'm not trying to be an ass here, just straight and to the point.

No doubt, I'm sure that the number of nonbelievers will rise, but again, the point of the show is educating people, not trying to get them to drop their beliefs. Educate the uneducated. Your initial post talked nothing of that in which I quoted. Stop being so offended. No words were put in your mouth. Sometimes it's as simple as taking a step back and going, "If that is how they took it, is it perhaps the way I worded it?" No beef intended.

And I never claimed the show was about creating atheists. That's what you turned it into. It's like somebody saying "The internet has helped with the growth of atheism", then somebody turning and saying "The internet wasn't created for the purpose of spreading atheism". Well, obviously it wasn't. That is what you did. You twisted my words into something else. I said that it can have an effect of clarifying misconceptions. I never claimed that the purpose of the show was to create more atheists.

I'm not accusing you of purposely trying to cause a problem. If you simply ask for clarification of what I said, then I will gladly do that for you.

Fair 'nuff. Hug

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Logisch's post