Willing to barter for Salvation?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-06-2015, 02:57 PM
Willing to barter for Salvation?
Hear ye, hear ye. Come one come all!

I hold in my possession a vial of Holy Water from Sacred Lourdes in France! (Sacre bleau!)
You heard me right. My uber-religious parents have just returned from a religious crusade...er...sightseeing trip and have thoughtfully brought their atheist son this precious gift! Facepalm (They know me so well)

So, I am willing to barter with anyone here for this holy relic of H2O. Once agreed to a trade I will pay the shipping to wherever you say and in return you mail me whatever we agreed to as a fair trade. Yes

Let the festivities commence!

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
24-06-2015, 03:54 PM
RE: Willing to barter for Salvation?
(24-06-2015 02:57 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Hear ye, hear ye. Come one come all!

I hold in my possession a vial of Holy Water from Sacred Lourdes in France! (Sacre bleau!)
You heard me right. My uber-religious parents have just returned from a religious crusade...er...sightseeing trip and have thoughtfully brought their atheist son this precious gift! Facepalm (They know me so well)

So, I am willing to barter with anyone here for this holy relic of H2O. Once agreed to a trade I will pay the shipping to wherever you say and in return you mail me whatever we agreed to as a fair trade. Yes

Let the festivities commence!

Confused no thanks, you can keep your poop water Tongue

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
24-06-2015, 03:56 PM
I'll trade you a picture of my nipples.

I just wanted to let you know that I love you even though you aren't naked right now. Heart
[+] 1 user Likes TurkeyBurner's post
24-06-2015, 04:08 PM
You can send it to me if you pay me $20. Smile

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
24-06-2015, 04:10 PM
Why the hell does she have blue stuff oozing out of her abdomen?

Didn't the read Leviticus?
(15:2) Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, When any man hath an issue out of his flesh, because of his issue he is unclean.

or maybe that doesn't apply to women...

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
24-06-2015, 04:11 PM
(24-06-2015 03:56 PM)TurkeyBurner Wrote:  I'll trade you a picture of my nipples.

Let me sweeten the pot a bit... I'll send you a picture of me pouring it over my itsy bitsy little nipples.

I just wanted to let you know that I love you even though you aren't naked right now. Heart
[+] 1 user Likes TurkeyBurner's post
24-06-2015, 04:13 PM
Hmmm, interesting.

What could be a fair trade for not enough water to quench any ones thirst?

I could collect some sacred sheep shit from the village churchyard. It has special properties you know.

Or, I'm sure that if I looked in the back of the wood shed I could find something that I can claim is a piece of the true cross.

Or, what about double the quantity of Lincolnshire tap water? probably has more powerful effect than the Lourdes water. It should have with the amount of chlorine in it.

Before jumping at my kind (and utterly worthless) offers you should wait and see if any of our theist friends offer you a ton of cash. I'm sure some of them are stupid enough.

What do you mean Life is short. It's the longest thing you're going to do.
24-06-2015, 04:14 PM
Send it to California, they're a little parched.
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
24-06-2015, 04:14 PM
Put it up on ebay.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
24-06-2015, 04:18 PM
(24-06-2015 04:11 PM)TurkeyBurner Wrote:  
(24-06-2015 03:56 PM)TurkeyBurner Wrote:  I'll trade you a picture of my nipples.

Let me sweeten the pot a bit... I'll send you a picture of me pouring it over my itsy bitsy little nipples.

So far this is the best offer Blink

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post