Willing to barter for Salvation?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-06-2015, 04:19 PM
RE: Willing to barter for Salvation?
(24-06-2015 04:14 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Put it up on ebay.

You aren’t the first to think of that B

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40...s&_sacat=0

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-06-2015, 04:21 PM
(24-06-2015 04:13 PM)stevec Wrote:  Hmmm, interesting.

What could be a fair trade for not enough water to quench any ones thirst?

I could collect some sacred sheep shit from the village churchyard. It has special properties you know.

Or, I'm sure that if I looked in the back of the wood shed I could find something that I can claim is a piece of the true cross.

Or, what about double the quantity of Lincolnshire tap water? probably has more powerful effect than the Lourdes water. It should have with the amount of chlorine in it.

Before jumping at my kind (and utterly worthless) offers you should wait and see if any of our theist friends offer you a ton of cash. I'm sure some of them are stupid enough.

I’m not sure you can mail sheep shit but a piece of the True Cross, now that would be something!

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
24-06-2015, 04:21 PM
(24-06-2015 04:19 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(24-06-2015 04:14 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Put it up on ebay.

You aren’t the first to think of that B

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40...s&_sacat=0

That crap is cheap!

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
24-06-2015, 04:23 PM (This post was last modified: 24-06-2015 04:33 PM by Full Circle.)
(24-06-2015 04:10 PM)unfogged Wrote:  Why the hell does she have blue stuff oozing out of her abdomen?

No fucking idea, looks like the same paint that is on her head. Maybe they spilled some when painting.

BTW the container is cheap plastic, that has to make it be worth more!