Wimbledon

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-07-2012, 01:01 PM (This post was last modified: 08-07-2012 03:16 PM by Bucky Ball.)
RE: Wimbledon
Hey Hughsie,
Sorry your guy lost.

Do you play Wii tennis ? I'm at about 2379. That's about as far as I can get. Those 2 spikey headed girls come out and get me. Weeping

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist and Levitating yogi, CAAT-LY.
Yeah, for verily I say unto thee, and this we know : Jebus no likey that which doth tickle thee unto thy nether regions.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-07-2012, 07:48 PM
So hughsie how does it feel to know that a scot is better than any english at a game they invented Big Grin

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
08-07-2012, 08:56 PM
(08-07-2012 07:48 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  So hughsie how does it feel to know that a scot is better than any english at a game they invented Big Grin

Scot? I've not seen any Scot's at Wimbledon, I saw a Brit get to the men's singles final but that was all Huh.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
08-07-2012, 08:58 PM
(08-07-2012 01:01 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Hey Hughsie,
Sorry your guy lost.

Do you play Wii tennis ? I'm at about 2379. That's about as far as I can get. Those 2 spikey headed girls come out and get me. Weeping

I used to play Grand Slam Tennis on the Wii before it broke. Had some epic matches against Federer.

I've got the sequel for Playstation Move but I've hardly played it yet.

Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
09-07-2012, 06:34 AM
well thats true he was a brit when he was winning but became a scot when he wasn't.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
09-07-2012, 08:54 AM
(09-07-2012 06:34 AM)FSM_scot Wrote:  well thats true he was a brit when he was winning but became a scot when he wasn't.

He put in a performance worthy of staying British, for now. If he crashes and burns in the first round at Flushing Meadows you can have him back Big Grin.

I do find it funny how few of the top British players are English. With Murray being Scottish, Baltacha being born in Kiev, Watson being from Guernsey and Robson from Australia it's bloody lucky we have a talent for poaching players, even if we can't produce them.

Best
Worst
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post