Winter is coming!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-09-2016, 12:59 PM
RE: Winter is coming!
(26-09-2016 06:29 PM)OrdoSkeptica Wrote:  Yeah the long nights and short days can fuck with psychologically yet another reason i try and keep busy other wise you sink into winter blues

And yeah it's pitch black when i get back from the studio (on my snow mobile Big Grin)

Hi Ordo,

Winter blues sucks.

A good thing about retirement is that the day is flexible. I can get up with the light, get out of the house and back whenever. The secret is to get up with the light, especially on a clear day. Clear days in winter can be goood Smile The leaves have fallen from deciduous trees and there are long views on the hills in the slanting sun. We can even see the ocean from our house in the winter.

Much beauty.

D.

PS - Snowmobile sounds great!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Dworkin's post
27-09-2016, 04:19 PM
RE: Winter is coming!
(27-09-2016 12:59 PM)Dworkin Wrote:  
(26-09-2016 06:29 PM)OrdoSkeptica Wrote:  Yeah the long nights and short days can fuck with psychologically yet another reason i try and keep busy other wise you sink into winter blues

And yeah it's pitch black when i get back from the studio (on my snow mobile Big Grin)

Hi Ordo,

Winter blues sucks.

A good thing about retirement is that the day is flexible. I can get up with the light, get out of the house and back whenever. The secret is to get up with the light, especially on a clear day. Clear days in winter can be goood Smile The leaves have fallen from deciduous trees and there are long views on the hills in the slanting sun. We can even see the ocean from our house in the winter.

Much beauty.

D.

PS - Snowmobile sounds great!

That view sounds beautiful my favorite view in Ottawa anyway is climbing to the top of the hill. And looking over the Ottawa valley in the fall a carpet of red and yellow and orange like a painting of leaves .Then just as the sun sets watching Ottawa and the Rideau canal river turn to gold in the light of the dying autumn sun .

And yes a snowmobile is a fun way to get around

And i always wear my helmet

[Image: giphy.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes OrdoSkeptica's post