Wisconsin judge strikes down collective bargaining restrictions

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-05-2011, 11:19 AM

Big Grin  Wisconsin judge strikes down collective bargaining restrictions
[Image: t1larg.wisconsin-capital.tlarg.jpg]

Full Article Link

If you listen closely you can hear a sorry ass Wisconsin Governor ripping his hair out. And this is just the beginning! Smile Wisconsin's Walker refuses to defend gay rights law

I don't know the law on this and I'm not in the mood to do the research as to find out if indeed there is one however, I think when an elected official in any office shows themselves to be reprehensible bigots or intent on violating the tenets of their State's Constitution or the Federal Constitution, that they should be held up for recall, tried for their offenses while in power and then, if found guilty, thrown out of office.
And it should be something that the Constituents (we the people) can initiate. Not an impeachment process, where that corrupt politicians clique' of cronies can ignore the obvious or kiss the accused ass because it's politics as usual and since their partisan loyalists it's wealthy politics as usual.

I mean a full on charge for breach of ethics, brought by the people in a Federal court, so that those who have thus far represented that absolute power not only corrupts absolutely but it get's away with it for as long as it's re-elected by partisan loyalists too blind, stupid and or ignorant to care their trust is being gutted along with the opposition, but that when the offense(s) are egregious enough we the people simply can not afford to wait for the election process to save our State and/or our nation from what is otherwise perceived, until verdict, as one unfit for office.
Quote this message in a reply
26-05-2011, 12:35 PM
RE: Wisconsin judge strikes down collective bargaining restrictions
Excellent. Charles Dickens would be smiling.

I wonder how many middle class people were in favor of this idea? I wouldn't doubt that there might have been a fair amount of supporters who believed in busting the unions. This (!) is why knowledge of history is important. For all those students who are yawning, or texting their way through the Age of Discovery or the American Civil War, knowing how people were exploited in the past and how easy it would be to get into that position again is information that is important to everyone. People fought hard to gain a voice in the industrial revolution, it would be shameful to let it go.

We all enter this world in the same way: naked; screaming; soaked in blood. But if you live your life right, that kind of thing doesn't have to stop there.
Dana Gould
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply