Wisconsin on the march to ban divorce... even in abuse

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-03-2012, 04:55 PM
Wisconsin on the march to ban divorce... even in abuse
.. and hurt single mothers.

http://shine.yahoo.com/love-sex/wisconsi...00220.html

Do they seriously think before they do this shit?

Look at some of the comments on the page also.

Defy gravity... stand up. Drinking Beverage
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-03-2012, 05:26 PM
RE: Wisconsin on the march to ban divorce... even in abuse
why this people always cover behind children? they use them as an excuse for all their shit, that's more abusive if you ask me Sad

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
23-03-2012, 06:40 PM
\good because divorce is evil. people who do it are going against gods will. They should be tortured and executed.

Or none of that. Marriage is a lie. I'm married and guess what? same shit, more jewelry.

If you're gonna be with someone for the rest of your life then you are. If not you're a celebrity. Why do people always think someone elses personal business has to be theirs too?

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
23-03-2012, 07:12 PM
Half of the world population do not think before they speak... the other half don't even think at all.
[+] 1 user Likes TheArcticSage's post
24-03-2012, 01:51 AM
Totally gobsmacked! Angry

The comments say it all Sleepy

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
[+] 2 users Like aurora's post
25-03-2012, 07:32 PM
-sigh...- I hate my state....
[+] 3 users Like itsacow's post
25-03-2012, 08:54 PM (This post was last modified: 25-03-2012 08:57 PM by kineo.)
(23-03-2012 06:40 PM)lucradis Wrote:  \good because divorce is evil. people who do it are going against gods will. They should be tortured and executed.
You're on the TTA boards at the moment Lucradis, not under cover in the Worthy Christian forums. Wink

These people are living lives of privilege where they will never have to worry about being beaten to death by a drunk husband that they used to love. Or cheated on by a lying significant other. They live insulated lives and they don't need to fear for their lives or the lives of their children. This bill is horrendous.

I do wonder, though, if they do this sort of thing to draw attention away from other shit that they're trying to put through more subtly.
[+] 2 users Like kineo's post
26-03-2012, 05:45 AM
Glad I don't live there. I've been divorced once already. Met the woman of my dreams several years ago and am remarried to the most kickass woman I could ever imagine.

But the ex?

- Lied to me constantly
- Cheated on me constantly

Then she had the nerve to blame it on me and say it was my fault... whatever. Life goes on, which is why I got a divorce.

Finally when I found out, I said the words. "I want a divorce." and got the paperwork the same week.

If you can't agree? If it makes you unhappy? If you can't see yourself with that person? Why should you be bound to it? Ok, divorce rates are high. That sucks. I know that on my second time around I learned the valuable lesson of not ignoring red flags, everything is not always as perfect as you think it is and it's important to build trust not on blind values, but an actual good and valuable relationship with that person that you can trust.

But if that person ever beats you, hits you or causes you physical (or emotional) abuse, you should be well within your rights to say: "Fuck you, I want a divorce."
[+] 1 user Likes Logisch's post
26-03-2012, 01:38 PM
Everyday I get up and I think to myself "Today will be a good day". Why do I think that? Because I know people are stupid and will be stupid so I don't expect anything out of them.
This on the other hand goes beyond my expectations of general stupidity. I am unsure how these morons function as it seems that the lack the gray matter to preform even the most basic of bodily functions. How that idiot achieved some influence is beyond me. What's even more frighting is that there are people backing him.

I say that we gather them under the pretense of some sort of rally or something, then napalm.....lots and lots of napalm.

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
[+] 1 user Likes Hamata k's post
26-03-2012, 01:52 PM
I don't understand what the right wing is doing. It's heading back to the dark ages. This is what you get when you put religion with politics. Thomas Jefferson must be rolling over in his grave. The GOP tells everyone they want less government intruding, But want to control every part of a woman's sex life and health issues. Talk about NAZI's

History, I believe, furnishes no example of a priest-ridden people maintaining a
free civil government. This marks the lowest grade of ignorance, of which their
political as well as religious leaders will always avail themselves for their
own purpose. ~ Thomas Jefferson
[+] 2 users Like N.E.OhioAtheist's post