Wisdom Teeth

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-09-2013, 12:25 PM
RE: Wisdom Teeth
I got four of them out in one sitting, they also took a bit of my jaw bone Tongue

It wasn't painful though, the worst part was having to eat all soft food for a week, the best part was the ice cream, I know it's for tonsils, but I emotionally blackmailed my family into buying me immense amounts of ice cream anyway Smile

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-09-2013, 12:30 PM
(10-09-2013 12:18 PM)PoolBoyG Wrote:  NOTE: have a family member or friend in the room with you when they put you under. 1. just in case someone tries to molest you. 2. you have a witness if any complications occur. If the surgeon says no, find another one.

You must've seen the Seinfeld and Louie episodes with the molesting dentists...Wink
10-09-2013, 12:49 PM
Ahh wisdom teeth, yet more evidence we were designed by an intelligent creator...

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
10-09-2013, 12:53 PM
Hug
if wisdom teeth hurt as much as an abscess,i feel you

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
10-09-2013, 12:56 PM
(10-09-2013 12:49 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Ahh wisdom teeth, yet more evidence we were designed by an intelligent creator...

Ya beat me to it! Angry

Of course, the designer could have been...

[Image: 8614199.jpg]

(damn you get some odd pics when googling images of that guy)

10-09-2013, 01:08 PM
Ferdi,they use laughing gas at the dentists? I get shots when filling teeth. But i prever to do it normal,cuz it does not hurt. And when they fill teeth,i get some sort of ticklish feeling wether i get a shot or not,so meh

10-09-2013, 01:14 PM
(10-09-2013 01:08 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  Ferdi,they use laughing gas at the dentists? I get shots when filling teeth. But i prever to do it normal,cuz it does not hurt. And when they fill teeth,i get some sort of ticklish feeling wether i get a shot or not,so meh

Oh hell no! I want gas, and drugs, and general anesthesia, even for cleanings.

I freaking hate dentists. Had my semiannual exam and cleaning this morning and was thrilled to hear I don't have to go back for six months.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
10-09-2013, 01:23 PM
I pulled all my teeth myself without any anesthesia Drinking Beverage

10-09-2013, 01:52 PM
(10-09-2013 12:02 PM)Atheist_pilgrim Wrote:  Had my lowers cut out while in the Marines during the 80s - they only used Novocaine (which they were stingy with), and that sucked.

Had my uppers out a few years ago at my civilian dentist - took a tranquilizer beforehand, then had novocaine and laughing gas during, and that wasn't half bad.

Moral of the story - if you ain't got no dope, you ain't got no hope! Or at least it was simply better living through chemistry...Smokin

I literally refuse to go under anything medical without some sort of sedative. Fuck giving birth. Knock me out with a bat and squeeze that thing out like a go-gurt tube. Hell no. Shy

(10-09-2013 12:18 PM)PoolBoyG Wrote:  I had all four of mine removed at once. Bottom two were horizontal impactions.

NOTE: have a family member or friend in the room with you when they put you under. 1. just in case someone tries to molest you. 2. you have a witness if any complications occur. If the surgeon says no, find another one.

Horizontal impactions are literally the worst.

Man I don't wanna get raped! I just want these little shits out of my mouth. Sad

(10-09-2013 12:25 PM)nach_in Wrote:  I got four of them out in one sitting, they also took a bit of my jaw bone Tongue

It wasn't painful though, the worst part was having to eat all soft food for a week, the best part was the ice cream, I know it's for tonsils, but I emotionally blackmailed my family into buying me immense amounts of ice cream anyway Smile

Looks like I'm emotionally blackmailing my family to buy me Ben & Jerry's and gelato for a week. Hug

(10-09-2013 01:23 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  I pulled all my teeth myself without any anesthesia Drinking Beverage

Man, I ain't got balls that big. No
10-09-2013, 03:41 PM
(10-09-2013 01:52 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(10-09-2013 01:23 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  I pulled all my teeth myself without any anesthesia Drinking Beverage

Man, I ain't got balls that big. No
aint nobody got balls that size Big Grin