Wisdom Teeth

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-09-2013, 09:30 PM
RE: Wisdom Teeth
(10-09-2013 05:29 PM)Chas Wrote:  I'm sorry for your pain and suffering, Ferdy.

Mine never erupted, no problem. Probably because I'm so highly evolved. Consider

OK, you can all start to hate on me, now. Thumbsup

Even if they don't erupt, they can still be a problem if they are growing sideways and impact the roots of neighboring teeth. It you have crowding problems in your mouth, it may be expedient to have the teeth pulled as a precautionary measure.

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2013, 04:38 AM
The Wisdom Teeth Haiku

In tender age, tender gums
wiser in pains of growth
of moral molars.

Sure enough, I'm the complete opposite of Chas - so primitive is my genome that my wisdom teeth did not begin to devolve and atrophize. They grew strong and true and serve as my healthiest teeth. However, I pity my future descendants, de-evolving these will be their job.
[+] 1 user Likes Luminon's post
11-09-2013, 05:04 AM
I wasn't wise enough for a full set. I only have one, and it's never given me issue. It just lies there, dormant. Unable or unwilling to do it's intended purpose. Perhaps I am slightly more evolved. Put that in your pipe and smoke it, muffs.

11-09-2013, 05:06 AM
(11-09-2013 05:04 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  I wasn't wise enough for a full set. I only have one, and it's never given me issue. It just lies there, dormant. Unable or unwilling to do it's intended purpose. Perhaps I am slightly more evolved. Put that in your pipe and smoke it, muffs.

Not as evolved as Chas, apparently. Big Grin
11-09-2013, 05:19 AM
(11-09-2013 05:06 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(11-09-2013 05:04 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  I wasn't wise enough for a full set. I only have one, and it's never given me issue. It just lies there, dormant. Unable or unwilling to do it's intended purpose. Perhaps I am slightly more evolved. Put that in your pipe and smoke it, muffs.

Not as evolved as Chas, apparently. Big Grin

What you talkin' bout, Willis? He has his, but his are dormant. I have but one, and it's dormant. Drinking Beverage

11-09-2013, 05:50 AM
I only had three, I was missing the one on the bottom left. My top two had fully breached through the gum and were as developed as wisdom teeth could be, so they popped off like bottle caps. The bottom right only had a corner breaching through the gumline. I opted to have the twilight sleep during the operation, I don't remember a thing. All in all, the recovery was pretty much painless, took two Vicodin the first day of recovery and that was it. Two days later, I was back to my regular diet.

I wish you the best of luck Ferdie. Hug

[Image: giphy.gif]
11-09-2013, 06:42 AM
(11-09-2013 05:50 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  I only had three, I was missing the one on the bottom left. My top two had fully breached through the gum and were as developed as wisdom teeth could be, so they popped off like bottle caps. The bottom right only had a corner breaching through the gumline. I opted to have the twilight sleep during the operation, I don't remember a thing. All in all, the recovery was pretty much painless, took two Vicodin the first day of recovery and that was it. Two days later, I was back to my regular diet.

I have to have every one of mine surgically removed. The top right hasn't even breached. But it's rubbing up against the tooth it's next too. I anticipate I'll be out for a few days. Sad

Thank you, Tard. Hug
11-09-2013, 08:58 AM
(11-09-2013 06:42 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(11-09-2013 05:50 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  I only had three, I was missing the one on the bottom left. My top two had fully breached through the gum and were as developed as wisdom teeth could be, so they popped off like bottle caps. The bottom right only had a corner breaching through the gumline. I opted to have the twilight sleep during the operation, I don't remember a thing. All in all, the recovery was pretty much painless, took two Vicodin the first day of recovery and that was it. Two days later, I was back to my regular diet.

I have to have every one of mine surgically removed. The top right hasn't even breached. But it's rubbing up against the tooth it's next too. I anticipate I'll be out for a few days. Sad

Thank you, Tard. Hug

Did you......did you.....did you just call me tard? Sadcryface

[Image: giphy.gif]
11-09-2013, 02:58 PM
(11-09-2013 08:58 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  
(11-09-2013 06:42 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I have to have every one of mine surgically removed. The top right hasn't even breached. But it's rubbing up against the tooth it's next too. I anticipate I'll be out for a few days. Sad

Thank you, Beautiful. Hug

Did you......did you.....did you just call me beautiful? Sadcryface

Hug Heart
11-09-2013, 05:02 PM
(11-09-2013 02:58 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(11-09-2013 08:58 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Did you......did you.....did you just call me beautiful? Sadcryface

Hug Heart

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post