Wisdom teeth extraction

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-10-2015, 04:00 PM
RE: Wisdom teeth extraction
I'm 30 and still have mine. They hurt like a son of a bitch coming in, but once they're in they don't bother you so much.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-10-2015, 04:18 PM
(30-10-2015 04:00 PM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  I'm 30 and still have mine. They hurt like a son of a bitch coming in, but once they're in they don't bother you so much.

The do if the are impacted and growing forward and not up through the gumline.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
30-10-2015, 07:15 PM
It's my speculation that having all the wisdom teeth out at once is okay because then al complications encompass one action.

But I have only 28 teeth (relatively normal genetic variation, I'm told) and have never had a problem with wisdom teeth in terms of needing them extracted.
31-10-2015, 09:14 AM
(30-10-2015 03:19 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  I had 26 teeth extracted yesterday. I'm going to work tomorrow.

What? You have dentures, right?
31-10-2015, 10:50 AM
The sadist ---er -- dentist I went to as a kid took my wisdom teeth out.... Additionally - he had to take out all four of my incisors as a kid -- because I had two extra sets of those as well....

The wisdom teeth I got out at 16 (and then went to work) -- he got 3 of the four -- and that's all I could take for one day....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
31-10-2015, 05:58 PM
I had all 4 wisdom teeth cut out, two extra teeth pulled, and my jaw broken and widened... they stretched it all out over a month. I'd much have preferred them to have done it all at once.
31-10-2015, 06:09 PM
(31-10-2015 05:58 PM)mecanna Wrote:  I had all 4 wisdom teeth cut out, two extra teeth pulled, and my jaw broken and widened... they stretched it all out over a month. I'd much have preferred them to have done it all at once.

Holy shit! Shocking

Why did you have your jaw widened??

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
31-10-2015, 06:26 PM
It was too narrow. Chewing on one side growing up, to compensate for the teeth not matching up, was causing one side of my face to slowly "cave in." Fun stuff, you know.
31-10-2015, 06:55 PM
(31-10-2015 06:26 PM)mecanna Wrote:  It was too narrow. Chewing on one side growing up, to compensate for the teeth not matching up, was causing one side of my face to slowly "cave in." Fun stuff, you know.

My best friend's son had to have his lower jaw cut down as it jutted out so far. They took a section out of each side and he had his jaw wired for a time. I have to imagine that procedures like that are beyond unpleasant.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
31-10-2015, 08:10 PM
I had all four removed on the afternoon of June 13, 1968. I remember that date well because my wife's parents had just moved from Rapid City, South Dakota to Marshall, Minnesota. My wife came home from college to help them get settled in and I drove over from my home in South Dakota to spend a couple days and help out as well. Just as I hit the SD - Minn border, I heard on the news that they had a class 5 tornado in Tracy, Mn. I spent that evening digging dead bodies out of the rubble that was once a town. Nine people were killed and roughly 125 seriously injured. I never felt pain for even an instant that evening.

http://www.mywarn.com/?p=2160
[+] 1 user Likes Black Eagle's post