Witchcraft is true because it's in the Bible

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-04-2013, 08:19 AM
Witchcraft is true because it's in the Bible
Witchcraft which we know is not the Harry Potter kind of witch but is VOODOO. You know, where a lady has a doll that when it has your hair or blood, whatever is done to the doll will be felt by you. I personally know of someone who is believed to be a victim of this because she can't walk and she's no longer able to move her legs since i think 5 or 4 years ago. She went to the doctor but doctors found no findings. All her lab tests are normal yet she's in that condition. While young, she was said to be hated by many friends and relatives because of a really bad attitude and personality. That is why people think that since no doctors can tell what is her disease or condition, she might have been a victim of voodoo practice.

What do you guys think of this? I'm a little confused myself because I have always trusted doctors when it comes to physical problems but this lady, I think might be around 50 or 60 years old, has shown normal lab tests but is now paralyzed on the lower part of her body yet she feels no pain or discomfort of any kind.

Do you think that there might be a possible explanation to this aside from the voodoo thing? Undecided
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-04-2013, 08:29 AM
RE: Witchcraft is true because it's in the Bible
The witches I know/knew talk about "an' it harm none" and "threefold return" and the "goddess mother-of-all who will reunite us in the summerlands". They mostly just have potlucks and bbqs, and an occasional naked dance/prayer to the corn goddess or some such. It's a nice religion, too bad it's all bollocks and the adherents all believe in homeopathy.

But you're talking about voodoo? You claim to "know of" someone. So do you KNOW her? Or not? Is this information second hand? Third, fourth? Then it's probably partially corrupted. This sounds like standard Paraplegia caused by a spinal injury or neuropathy or something. We know it's not voodoo or a hex, because voodoo and hexes are bullshit. Drinking Beverage

Stop being so gullible. Just because someone says something doesn't mean it's true.

E 2 = (mc 2)2 + (pc )2
614C → 714N + e + ̅νe
2 K(s) + 2 H2O(l) → 2 KOH(aq) + H2 (g) + 196 kJ/mol
It works, bitches.
[+] 1 user Likes Phaedrus's post
11-04-2013, 08:31 AM
Let's get this right out there...NOTHING is true simply because it is in the Bible...nothing.

It is not an historical document, it is not a scientific research report.

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
11-04-2013, 08:41 AM
(11-04-2013 08:19 AM)GuiltyAngel Wrote:  Witchcraft which we know is not the Harry Potter kind of witch but is VOODOO. You know, where a lady has a doll that when it has your hair or blood, whatever is done to the doll will be felt by you. I personally know of someone who is believed to be a victim of this because she can't walk and she's no longer able to move her legs since i think 5 or 4 years ago. She went to the doctor but doctors found no findings. All her lab tests are normal yet she's in that condition. While young, she was said to be hated by many friends and relatives because of a really bad attitude and personality. That is why people think that since no doctors can tell what is her disease or condition, she might have been a victim of voodoo practice.

What do you guys think of this? I'm a little confused myself because I have always trusted doctors when it comes to physical problems but this lady, I think might be around 50 or 60 years old, has shown normal lab tests but is now paralyzed on the lower part of her body yet she feels no pain or discomfort of any kind.

Do you think that there might be a possible explanation to this aside from the voodoo thing? Undecided

My wife suffers from a slow digestive system, thus she she is constantly constipated, has incredible pain in her entire torso that prevents her from walking without holding onto something to prevent from collapsing against gravity, she prescribes herself constantly physical therapy to try and maintain her balance, constantly cries whilst performing...or rather trying to perform her duty in the bathroom due to the pain she is given, she has been getting constant colonics. She has many tests, colonoscopies, she has had surgeries to remove endometriosis from a couple parts in her body but some remain because they are unfortunately in her organs.

But with all this in mind, all her lab work, all of her testings give a normal reading and she has seen doctors from California up to our state Missouri and it is the same story, and endometriosis is something that is only determined by surgically looking for it, much like ALS assures its victims regardless of circumstance it will kill them within 6 years, so lets not sit here and label a situation such as my wife's a practise of voodoo because of normal lab work.

If a woman can honestly go an entire 9 months of pregnancy without the knowledge of being pregnant until she is in labor, which I can assure you no one has shot any sperms into a voodoo doll in that circumstance, medical research is never on rest, and until it is it does not deserve a pretentious and disgraceful masterbator with a rhyming name as a replacement.
[+] 1 user Likes Matthew Laramore's post
11-04-2013, 08:45 AM
(11-04-2013 08:29 AM)Phaedrus Wrote:  The witches I know/knew talk about "an' it harm none" and "threefold return" and the "goddess mother-of-all who will reunite us in the summerlands". They mostly just have potlucks and bbqs, and an occasional naked dance/prayer to the corn goddess or some such. It's a nice religion, too bad it's all bollocks and the adherents all believe in homeopathy.

But you're talking about voodoo? You claim to "know of" someone. So do you KNOW her? Or not? Is this information second hand? Third, fourth? Then it's probably partially corrupted. This sounds like standard Paraplegia caused by a spinal injury or neuropathy or something. We know it's not voodoo or a hex, because voodoo and hexes are bullshit. Drinking Beverage

Stop being so gullible. Just because someone says something doesn't mean it's true.

I know her personally because I used to be their Bible study teacher. I go to their house once a week and teach some bible lessons handed out to us. So this information is from me personally. This actually is the cause why they joined our church because she's pretty much hoping for a miracle. I told her to go to the doctor but she said she doesn't wanna go anymore because the doctor has no findings.
11-04-2013, 08:52 AM
Phaed, very accurate description for practitioners. I had a good laugh at that. Thumbsup

GuiltyAngel - If the doctors where not able to figure out what's going on with her leg - it's not the first time a medical mystery has been discovered. In fact, it happens a lot. Whoever decided to pin it on Voodoo is misinformed. If anything, a doll would have 'helped' her, except for the fact it's all bollocks.

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
11-04-2013, 09:00 AM
Quote:What do you guys think of this? I'm a little confused myself because I have always trusted doctors when it comes to physical problems but this lady, I think might be around 50 or 60 years old, has shown normal lab tests but is now paralyzed on the lower part of her body yet she feels no pain or discomfort of any kind.

Do you think that there might be a possible explanation to this aside from the voodoo thing?
Just because the doctors haven't found a reason doesn't mean it's voodoo. Also, it doesn't even necessarily mean the doctors are bad or lazy. Sometimes, the patient doesn't report all relevant symptoms. Sometimes, the same symptoms are shared between many different ailments. Or sometimes doctors just jump to what seems most likely to them (which probably works most of the time). If one doctor can't figure it out, I'd say she should find another doctor willing to look into it further, especially with a serious problem like paralysis. Something like that deserves being looked into more aggressively.

I'd say there are dozens of possible explanations that make a lot more sense then voodoo. To me, this sounds like she is desperate to find an explanation, and since she hasn't gotten one from doctors (yet), she has decided it must be supernatural. This seems to happen a lot with theists and other supernatural-believers: if the cause of something is not readily apparent, they decide it's supernatural. This is problematic, because if she decides to quit trying to find the reason from doctors, she could end up never finding the answer and will waste her time with things like prayer instead. Meanwhile, the situation could get worse while she's doing nothing to try to help the problem.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes amyb's post
11-04-2013, 09:09 AM
(11-04-2013 08:19 AM)GuiltyAngel Wrote:  Witchcraft which we know is not the Harry Potter kind of witch but is VOODOO. You know, where a lady has a doll that when it has your hair or blood, whatever is done to the doll will be felt by you. I personally know of someone who is believed to be a victim of this because she can't walk and she's no longer able to move her legs since i think 5 or 4 years ago. She went to the doctor but doctors found no findings. All her lab tests are normal yet she's in that condition. While young, she was said to be hated by many friends and relatives because of a really bad attitude and personality. That is why people think that since no doctors can tell what is her disease or condition, she might have been a victim of voodoo practice.

I have several voodoo dolls. Bought them in New Orleans. They don't work. Period. Plus you haven't established one shred of evidence that the person you knew was under some sort of influence of one.

It seems to me she needs to see better doctors. Or maybe she has a psychological issue...

My husband has worked in a hospital for nearly 30 years. And I can tell you most (as in 90%) of our family haven't a fucking clue what's being said by a doctor. They repeat shit that's just fucking crazy or get information wrong...yanno like:

Aunt so in so calls Cousin Dipshit about Great aunt Musty butt having an "episode"

Cousin dipshit calls everyone else...half the people now think that Great aunt musty has either epilepsy or a stroke...Each time the story grows and changes....

Finally someone talks to Great Aunt Musty's son...Who explains they're putting her in a home.

Whole family thinks that's terrible...the son should take care of his mother...blah blah blah...

Fast forward a year or two...Great Aunt Musty passes away....

Aunt so in so tearfully calls cousin Dipshit...And the whole cycle repeats...

Great aunt Musty died alone in the home, her mean son stuck her in while they were away on vacation...she had an "episode"

At the funeral a few days later we learn...Great Aunt Musty had a heart condition and suffered from dementia.

People who often jump at conclusions are more often wrong.

Wind's in the east, a mist coming in
Like something is brewing and about to begin
Can't put my finger on what lies in store
but I feel what's to happen has happened before...

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
11-04-2013, 09:18 AM
In fact, I will take from my post and impose this onto those who think voodoo is real. If you think Voodoo is real, make a doll of the woman you despise most, shoot your sperms into it and see if she gets pregnant. Now not only do you know it's bullshit, but you also qualify for a handicap spot at wal-mart because you're fucking retarded for shooting your sperms into a doll.

Leviticus does not justify stupidity, but it is more than enough to define corruption of the human mind.

[Image: 24851795.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Matthew Laramore's post
11-04-2013, 09:36 AM
(11-04-2013 08:19 AM)GuiltyAngel Wrote:  Do you think that there might be a possible explanation to this aside from the voodoo thing? Undecided

The explanation might be, "we don't know what the problem is with her".

An unknown explanation should never be replaced with a supernatural explanation. Not only does it not really resolve the question, but it ends the search for the real answer.
[+] 4 users Like Simon Moon's post