Witches Casting a Spell on Trump?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-02-2017, 03:24 PM
Witches Casting a Spell on Trump?
I wish I could make that up, a few news places, I'm giving you Fox News because you know it's gonna be good, posted up about a group of witches seeking to cast a binding spell on Trump.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/02/25/wi...val-office

I woke up this morning to hearing my mom talking about this. Needless to say it took every fiber in my being not to burst out laughing at her worried tone about them using 'Black Magic' on Trump and his supporters.

It's like we're going back to the witch trials mass panic. Dear, whatever-being-is-listening-now I hope not.

Anyone else hear about this? I think it was one National News.

"Governments don't want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking That is against their interests.
They want obedient workers people who are just smart enough to run the machines and do the paperwork And just dumb enough to passively accept it."

- George Carlin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-02-2017, 03:27 PM
RE: Witches Casting a Spell on Trump?
Didn't hear about it. Hope it works though I don't hold out a lot of hope lol.

I get to decide what my life looks like, not the other way around.
[+] 2 users Like RearViewMirror's post
25-02-2017, 03:37 PM
I find it quite amusing that people who pray to an intangible god that can't be seen or measured and for which there is no evidence, call witches performing a spell weird hocus pocus.

They don't realise that it's just as ineffectual and ludicrous as their own prayers. Yet they wouldn't ever talk about prayer in the same way.
[+] 9 users Like Mathilda's post
25-02-2017, 04:26 PM
It'd be nice if they used a spell that changes him back into being a human being.................

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 5 users Like onlinebiker's post
25-02-2017, 05:07 PM
I heard about this a couple days ago.
I'm hoping for the best, that Trump (or the people around him) are really bothered by this.
I want to see him get his panties in a twist and get on Twitter to bitch about it.
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post
25-02-2017, 05:10 PM
Why not simply cast a curse on the fucker?

I know, I know. Not possible because of the laws of witchcraft. Wouldn't want the spell to backfire tenfold.
[+] 2 users Like abaris's post
25-02-2017, 06:21 PM
These "witches" weren't Russian, were they? Consider

[+] 4 users Like TheGulegon's post
26-02-2017, 01:18 PM
(25-02-2017 05:07 PM)pablo Wrote:  I heard about this a couple days ago.
I'm hoping for the best, that Trump (or the people around him) are really bothered by this.
I want to see him get his panties in a twist and get on Twitter to bitch about it.

Um. Dictator's playbook says this can be turned to one's advantage. Doesn't matter what Trump believes, if his supporters truly believe witches can do stuff, then witch-hunts can become a literal reality.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
27-02-2017, 12:00 PM
(25-02-2017 05:10 PM)abaris Wrote:  Why not simply cast a curse on the fucker?

I know, I know. Not possible because of the laws of witchcraft. Wouldn't want the spell to backfire tenfold.

(25-02-2017 05:07 PM)pablo Wrote:  I'm hoping for the best, that Trump (or the people around him) are really bothered by this.

Good idea. Get a load of atheists to pretend to be occultists and actually do perform a cursing ritual in front of a camera. It would have to be vague enough that in the back of people's minds people would be able to ascribe any bad luck or incompetence to the curse.

The genuine wiccans would get a little upset about being portrayed in such a way, and maybe the few Satanists too. But there would be loads of material from the Golden Dawn school of magick that we could use and this would allow the media to link it to Aleister Crowley to really freak out the Christians.
[+] 1 user Likes Mathilda's post
27-02-2017, 12:46 PM
(25-02-2017 06:21 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  These "witches" weren't Russian, were they? Consider

Laugh out load

I get to decide what my life looks like, not the other way around.