Withdrawal from the Guantanamo Bay Naval Base?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-10-2012, 07:50 AM
RE: Withdrawal from the Guantanamo Bay Naval Base?
(15-10-2012 06:31 AM)TheBlackKnight Wrote:  I heard of a guy calling for this, a senator from Chicago I think.

(13-10-2012 10:18 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  lolwut?

But then where will they torture "terrorists"?
Can't do it on home soil, heaven forbid these people have basic human rights.

People lol.

The largest and most notorious torture facility in the world is on Cuban soil and is operated by U.S. military, yet we maintain sanctions on Cuba for what exactly now???
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-10-2012, 08:06 AM
Re: Withdrawal from the Guantanamo Bay Naval Base?
I dont care about cuba in anyway. However your quotation marks are funny, and a want to give talib protection under US law wont happen, ever. They are terrorists, they are only worth the info we can get from them. Get mad beta.
15-10-2012, 09:47 PM
(15-10-2012 08:06 AM)TheBlackKnight Wrote:  I dont care about cuba in anyway. However your quotation marks are funny, and a want to give talib protection under US law wont happen, ever. They are terrorists, they are only worth the info we can get from them. Get mad beta.

Exactly, nobody cares about Cuba.
That's why this is allowed to happen.

Out of sight, out of mind.
That is exactly why this would never be brought on to actual American soil. Imagine the protests if this was done in Florida or where ever. Bitches would be pissed.
As long as it's in Cuba, the people will continue to turn a blind eye to the obvious breach in the Geneva Convention that's going on over there. For a lot longer then if it was on actual American soil anyway.

Say it's a matter of national security and your government can get away with murder. Literally.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
17-10-2012, 06:29 PM
Well, I suppose this thread has come to an end. Answers received:

1. At most, only the prison(s) at the Guantanamo Bay Naval Base have only been mentioned by any notable figures, and nothing about the base itself.
2. At least, the Guantanamo Bay Naval Base was mentioned under the umbrella of "all foreign military bases" by a notable figure or two.

Thank you to those who replied.