Within 1000 feet of a church?!?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-03-2017, 10:27 PM
Within 1000 feet of a church?!?
"GOP Oklahoma State Senator Ralph Shortey, a “happily” married Trump supporter who was caught at a motel smoking weed with a 17 year-old boy he met on CraigsList, resigned his seat this afternoon."

"The charges that the Senator faces are serious- engaging in child prostitution, transporting a minor for prostitution, and engaging in prostitution within 1,000 feet of a church."

You can't make this shit up.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 8 users Like Paleophyte's post
28-03-2017, 10:34 PM (This post was last modified: 28-03-2017 10:42 PM by earmuffs.)
RE: Within 1000 feet of a church?!?
I'm surprised the right didn't try to make it out that he was providing youth employment and supporting local motel businesses.
Though I guess he was smoking weed so they can't have that now can they. Fiddling with young boys, sure whatever, especially if you're a priest but weed... how could he!
[+] 3 users Like earmuffs's post
28-03-2017, 10:49 PM
(28-03-2017 10:27 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:  "GOP Oklahoma State Senator Ralph Shortey, a “happily” married Trump supporter who was caught at a motel smoking weed with a 17 year-old boy he met on CraigsList, resigned his seat this afternoon."

"The charges that the Senator faces are serious- engaging in child prostitution, transporting a minor for prostitution, and engaging in prostitution within 1,000 feet of a church."

I started to write several different things but, all I can think to settle on is ...
what a piece of shit. Dodgy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 3 users Like kim's post
29-03-2017, 12:06 AM
(28-03-2017 10:27 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:  "The charges that the Senator faces are serious- engaging in child prostitution, transporting a minor for prostitution, and engaging in prostitution within 1,000 feet of a church."

I wonder if there is a law to prevent anyone from building a church within 1000 feet of a brothel.

“I am not responsible for actions of the imaginary version of me you have inside your head.” - John Scalzi

[+] 3 users Like Norm Deplume's post
29-03-2017, 12:51 AM
Guess if he would do all of this 2000 feet away from the church then there would be no problem.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 2 users Like Szuchow's post
29-03-2017, 12:58 AM
Out of sight, out of mind...

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
29-03-2017, 01:17 AM
(28-03-2017 10:27 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:  "GOP Oklahoma State Senator Ralph Shortey, a “happily” married Trump supporter who was caught at a motel smoking weed with a 17 year-old boy he met on CraigsList, resigned his seat this afternoon."

I don't believe the Catholics are all that popular in Oklahomaphobia, so It's not surprising they don't have the legal pull to change it to 'engaging in child prostitution anywhere outside of a church'

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 6 users Like Free Thought's post
29-03-2017, 07:39 AM
Sounds as if the Senator may also have visited our fine neighboring state of Colorado and transported some of their finest federally regulated product across state lines.
That's a whole other bag of charges ...

http://www.kansascity.com/news/nation-wo...43613.html

Still, just a piece of shit. Dodgy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
29-03-2017, 07:48 AM
Must've been inspired by Milo Yiannapoulos.

[+] 1 user Likes GenesisNemesis's post
29-03-2017, 07:52 AM
Hah. He's so fucked. Republicans will want to send him away for a long loooooooooong time.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post