Without Denying Self No One Can Love the Lord

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 2.33 Average
18-06-2011, 09:18 PM
RE: Without Denying Self No One Can Love the Lord
Parture, you haven't addressed any of the issues I raised. It was a long article, wasn't it!

I'm not going to bother talking to you. You're too far gone
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-06-2011, 09:24 PM
(18-06-2011 09:18 PM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  Parture, you haven't addressed any of the issues I raised. It was a long article, wasn't it!

I'm not going to bother talking to you. You're too far gone

Take it as compliment. From my experience of people like him if they completely ignore your point it means your point is a good one, so good they can't answer it Big Grin

Parture,

I'm done with this too. You just keep repeating the same flawed logic over an over like a broken record while dismissing any counter argument without giving any sort of adequate reason (or even attempting to in most cases) and telling us that we are going to hell.

Good luck trying to get anyone on here to take you seriously if you don't change your attitude.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
18-06-2011, 09:28 PM

Mark Fulton,

You didn't address anything I said in my opening response to your opening paragraphs, what makes you think you will do so to the rest?
Quote this message in a reply
18-06-2011, 10:14 PM
Then how can you possibly explain these 27 pages of FSM sightings?

http://www.venganza.org/category/sightings/

Pictures from all over the world sent in, capturing The Noodliest of Noodles in all His glory? The Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster has tens of thousands of disciples, all claiming to have seen him. And these are modern sightings, not 2000 year old sightings!

Accept His Noodly Lordship and embrace Pastafarianism before it's too late!

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
18-06-2011, 10:17 PM

Buddy Christ,

That's the best you can do? That's what distinguishes you from Christians is your lack of sincerity, genuineness and authenticity.
18-06-2011, 10:23 PM
He's being genuine. He is explaining his exact view of your way of thinking presented to us. That he does it in mockery only goes to show his opinion of your attitude. I wasn't going to type anything but I felt like backing up buddy.

You've presented nothing worth discussing and as people tried to discuss with you you've just ignored them and restated yourself. You don't listen to what others are saying you just put them down. That is not how you will get somewhere with people who disagree with you. The beginnings of these threads had plenty of people seriously trying to discuss this with you. We are open to communicating with those who do not agree with us, but they need to know how to communicate. If you come here claiming knowledge we'll look at you with suspicion if you come here seeking knowledge we'll seek it with you. We're a group that can fully admit to not knowing everything about everything.

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
[+] 1 user Likes Lilith Pride's post
18-06-2011, 10:26 PM
(18-06-2011 10:17 PM)Parture Wrote:  Buddy Christ,

That's the best you can do? That's what distinguishes you from Christians is your lack of sincerity, genuineness and authenticity.

You're right. What I should have said was...

FSM proves He is God by the multiple eyewitness testimony of the disciples in various group settings.

...and repeated it multiple times, regardless of the valid points that were being thrown at me.

After all, you can't cover your ears and chant loudly unless you've got a mantra to repeat.

LA LA LA

FSM proves He is God by the multiple eyewitness testimony of the disciples in various group settings!

LA LA LA I CAN'T HEAR YOU

FSM proves He is God by the multiple eyewitness testimony of the disciples in various group settings!

LA LA LA

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
[+] 2 users Like Buddy Christ's post
18-06-2011, 10:30 PM

Lilith Pride,

Shaping objects to look like spaghetti and thinking this is the Creator of the universe? They can't even fly on their own.

If you consider that sincere I would hate to see what your insincerity is like.
18-06-2011, 10:34 PM
(18-06-2011 10:17 PM)Parture Wrote:  Buddy Christ,

We are not expecting you to believe us, The Flying Spaghetti Monster Is real, but unless you open your heart to his noodly apendage, you wont be able to experience him because of your hardened heart and your closed mind.

We have seen it, we experience him every day, we talk to him when we pray to him and we get answers. Sincerely, You must open your heart and accept the Pastafarian Gospel and give your life to the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Ramén. [Image: icon_noodle.gif]

"The tendency to turn human judgments into divine commands makes religion one of the most dangerous forces in the world.”
-Georgia Harkness.

"La fe es patrimonio de los pendejos. (Faith is patrimony of the dumbfucks)."
-Diego Rivera
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
18-06-2011, 10:34 PM
(18-06-2011 10:30 PM)Parture Wrote:  Lilith Pride,

Shaping objects to look like spaghetti and thinking this is the Creator of the universe? They can't even fly on their own.

If you consider that sincere I would hate to see what your insincerity is like.

Come one, what if this 12 guys you keep telling were just a fraud and made everything up? even their deaths?

By the time you stop ready this, you'll realze what a waste of time it has been Big Grin