Without Denying Self No One Can Love the Lord

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 2.33 Average
21-06-2011, 05:15 PM
RE: Without Denying Self No One Can Love the Lord
A being who could watch the majority of his creations writhing in agony, while enjoying the praise of the mindless after he has stripped them of their sensibilities is more than cold-hearted, he is cruel and sadistic.

Hey brother christian, with your high and mighty errand, your actions speak so loud, I can't hear a word you're saying.

"This machine kills fascists..."

"Well this machine kills commies!"
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-06-2011, 05:19 PM
(21-06-2011 04:44 PM)Parture Wrote:  God says if you come to Him with an honest heart you shall surely find Him.

So the reason you are still an atheist is because you have a dishonest heart for which only Hell can satisfy you.

LOTS of us atheists were once hardcore Christians or theists. I was terrified into believing as a child through Heaven's Gates and Hell's Flames exhibitions in my church and legitimately believed in God. And yet the entire time I prayed and believed and hadn't even heard of atheism... I never "found" Him. I spent years talking to myself without getting a response.

And Matt Dillahunty was pretty much a preacher for 30 years and now he's one of the leading voices of atheism. Why didn't God speak to these people who honestly searched for God?

And just to change the subject for once and make it fun in here... what do you think of all the biblical acknowledgements of witches, wizards, necromancers, giants, unicorns, dragons, behemoth, leviathan, and satyrs?

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
21-06-2011, 05:19 PM

UnderTheMicroscope,

You are in that agony now and have a foretaste of Hell in your agony you are in now and prefer that than to be with sinless with God. God is not going to force your hand. He does all He can do righteously to convince you but if you still want to go to the Lake of Fire that's your choice and you have nobody to blame but yourself.
Buddy Christ,

You were never a Christian because a Christian is born-again once-saved-always-saved and "they shall never perish" (John 10.28).

You are perishing so you are not a Christian and never were. You were fake.
Quote this message in a reply
21-06-2011, 05:22 PM
I was a fundamentalist too, I was a homophobic, hate mongering fascist like you and thought anyone who thoguth differently deserved nothing more than agonizing pain.

As for a hell on earth, if this is hell than I don't mind, I'm pretty content with my life.

Heres another question, why does an all-powerful, all-loving, omnibenevolent, omniscient being need/want to be praised?

Hey brother christian, with your high and mighty errand, your actions speak so loud, I can't hear a word you're saying.

"This machine kills fascists..."

"Well this machine kills commies!"
21-06-2011, 05:25 PM
(21-06-2011 05:19 PM)Parture Wrote:  Buddy Christ,

You were never a Christian because a Christian is born-again once-saved-always-saved and "they shall never perish" (John 10.28).

You are perishing so you are not a Christian and never were. You were fake.

I'll speak for The Observer:

Congratulations on having opinion # 28,452 on what it means to be a Christian!

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
[+] 1 user Likes Buddy Christ's post
21-06-2011, 05:25 PM

Buddy Christ,

I quoted Scripture for OSAS.
21-06-2011, 10:59 PM

A person who thought he was a Christian but is not now never was because when God saves it is for forever. So you would be false: a nominal Christian: in name only, not in reality.

What a strange salvation that would be if you could get saved, lose it, get saved again only to lose it again. Nonsense!

God simply won't save you in the first place. When He saves He saves the uttermost so that not even a single soul will perish who has died on the cross with Christ and redeemed by His precious blood.
21-06-2011, 11:15 PM
Done

Just visiting.

-SR