Wmscog

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-08-2016, 10:01 PM
Wmscog
I'm wondering if anyone has dealt with the world mission society church of god and has any tips or advice.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-08-2016, 09:58 PM
RE: Wmscog
My first inclination was to say "Run like hell," but that's because I'm disinclined to deal with any churches. More background, please: Are you debating someone from that church, or trying to extricate yourself from it, or something else?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Astreja's post
19-08-2016, 05:41 AM
It's just another cult:

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
19-08-2016, 07:28 PM
A quick search of the web suggests that it's a crazier-than-mainstream Christian sect that's big into the apocalypse. Its founder is the second coming of Christ and it has missed three end-of-the-world predictions so far.

Astreja, could I get an order of that "Run Like Hell" to go?

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
[+] 1 user Likes Paleophyte's post
20-08-2016, 07:55 AM
They sound a lot like The Unification Church.

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...lts?page=2

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
20-08-2016, 11:03 AM
My advice is when attending any church - when they pass the collection plate -- take some cash......

It's always worked for me...

Big Grin

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post