Wolf Blitzer is a fuckturd

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-05-2013, 11:19 PM
RE: Wolf Blitzer is a fuckturd
(22-05-2013 09:43 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(22-05-2013 09:32 PM)wisergeek Wrote:  Sorry I didn't catch your talk before the one above. I posted a link to youtube for what you have here. Here is a link where Rush Limbaugh says she is the only atheist in Oklahoma: http://www.theblaze.com/blog/2013/05/22/...-oklahoma/

Did you read the first comment?? I can't stop laughing...what a tool!

Yes, I have read the comments. I wonder if Rush is repenting of his "sin" and/or how he didn't know of at least Seth.

Greetings carbon-based bipeds. - Arthur Clarke
The stars died so you could be here today. - Lawrence Krauss
Mathematics is the language of nature. - Lawrence Krauss
I care to live only to entice people to look at Nature's loveliness. - John Muir
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-05-2013, 11:22 PM (This post was last modified: 22-05-2013 11:29 PM by GirlyMan.)
(22-05-2013 10:18 PM)germanyt Wrote:  A fuckturd? Really? He was interviewing dozens of people deep in the bible belt. He had probably heard lots at that point thank God for their safety. He was just trying to be nice and carry the conversation/interview. I think you're off base, man. Take your pill and calm down.

Took my Seroquel. Waited 30 minutes. Rewatched it. WolfBlitzedOuttaMyFuckingGourd is still a fuckturd. Tongue

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
22-05-2013, 11:43 PM
Hate him all you want, he still has one the the coolest names of all time. Wolf Blitzer. I just have a boring Christian and English name.

[+] 2 users Like Dark Light's post
23-05-2013, 12:24 AM
I wish Wolf Blitzer would work for the National Enquirer----that assignment would be more befitting for him.
23-05-2013, 01:24 AM
Hmmm....I never saw anything stupid in that interview. You guys are reading too much into it, methinks.

Wolf is silly when he's roaming the holodeck of the starship Enterprise on CNN. But beyond that never found him to be a bad reporter.

Nancy Grace, on the other hand,..........

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
[+] 1 user Likes Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver's post
23-05-2013, 07:19 AM
Nancy Grace - now that woman is a disgrace!

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
23-05-2013, 07:51 AM
I am kinda like that guy.

I almost always assume people are atheists or agnostics, I tend to get honestly surprised when, I on the rare occasion meet some one who calls them-self a chrisitian.

I guess we are products of our local cultures and upbringings....

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
23-05-2013, 08:19 AM
(23-05-2013 01:24 AM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  Hmmm....I never saw anything stupid in that interview. You guys are reading too much into it, methinks.

Wolf is silly when he's roaming the holodeck of the starship Enterprise on CNN. But beyond that never found him to be a bad reporter.

Nancy Grace, on the other hand,..........

I would have agreed with you if he would have let the first question, asking if she thanked the Lord, hang until she answered it. But the second he followed up with "You do thank the Lord don't you?" after her silence he transported into the realm of Fuckturdia imo.

Grace is just an airhead.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
24-05-2013, 04:48 PM
What bugs me is when people not only assume everyone is Christians, but then equate Christian with good...and by that they mean non-Christians are bad. My wife's uncle the other day was trying to help us out with something. He advised we go see so-and-so because he is "a God-fearing Christian man". Why anyone thinks that being afraid of an magical entity well into adulthood is a desirable quality is beyond me.

[+] 6 users Like Dark Light's post
24-05-2013, 07:53 PM
Yeah, even if there is a xian majority there, I still think it's dumb to just assume a person is christian.

(24-05-2013 04:48 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  What bugs me is when people not only assume everyone is Christians, but then equate Christian with good...and by that they mean non-Christians are bad. My wife's uncle the other day was trying to help us out with something. He advised we go see so-and-so because he is "a God-fearing Christian man". Why anyone thinks that being afraid of an magical entity well into adulthood is a desirable quality is beyond me.
Yeah, it bugs me most in politics, when a politician say s/he is "churchgoing," as if that somehow proves they are a good person. I know it's usually just pandering to get the religious vote, but I still find it distasteful.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes amyb's post