Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-11-2014, 04:22 PM
Wolfbtn: Challenge about anything you want
Rules are:
  • I can only ask questions.
  • You cannot ask questions.
  • You can only try to answer my questions.
  • Saying that you do not know is an acceptable answer. Saying that you are unable to answer is an acceptable answer.
  • If I don't feel that you have answered the question to my satisfaction then I will try to ask it again, albeit maybe in a different way.
  • I will try to be as concise and succinct as possible.

Question: Do you understand and accept the rules?
Find all posts by this user
[+] 12 users Like Mathilda's post
05-11-2014, 02:51 AM
RE: Wolfbtn: Challenge about anything you want
(04-11-2014 04:22 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  Rules are:
  • Saying that you do not know is an acceptable answer. Saying that you are unable to answer is an acceptable answer.
  • If I don't feel that you have answered the question to my satisfaction then I will try to ask it again, albeit maybe in a different way.

I have a question for you...

When is it the right thing to do to beat a man to death just because of the color of his skin? Or is it universally and absolutely true that it is NEVER good to beat a man to death just because of the color of his skin?
05-11-2014, 02:54 AM
Rules are:

05-11-2014, 03:01 AM
(05-11-2014 02:54 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  Rules are:

I have a question for you...

When is it the right thing to do to beat a man to death just because of the color of his skin? Or is it universally and absolutely true that it is NEVER good to beat a man to death just because of the color of his skin?
05-11-2014, 03:08 AM
Wolfbtn, this is your chance to preach to me. You have called me ugly, arrogant and full of shit, and all I want to do is learn what you really think. Was Jesus afraid of questions? You can pontificate as much as you want and I won't be able to call you out on it. All I can do is ask questions and learn more about what you believe.

Surely you can see this as an opportunity to teach us without interruption or other world-views getting in the way?

So these are the rules:

05-11-2014, 03:16 AM
Lets try another one since you cant answer that one methilda...

When is it GOOD to beat an innocent child to death? Or do you agree with me that it is universally and absolutely NEVER good to beat an innocent child to death?

Does Absolute Universal truth exist?

Answer these please Smile
05-11-2014, 03:20 AM
Do you accept Mathilda's challenge the way it was phrased in the OP, Wolfbitn? If not, I'm going to close this thread.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
05-11-2014, 03:22 AM
I read the rules... I cant accept her challenge yet.

I'm in TWO debates already. Doesn't she know this?

BUT... IF she wants to answer my 2 questions I will CONSIDER taking her up on her debate AFTER I'm done with my other ones.
05-11-2014, 03:38 AM
Since you are a.) already involved in two debates and b.) denying Mathilda's challenge by refusing to abide by its terms ("You cannot ask questions."), I'm going to go ahead and close this thread.

You can send me a PM once one of your debates is finished and you are willing to accept OP's challenge as it is written (i.e. without asking her questions), Wolfbitn.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
Thread Closed