Woman, 65 years old, gives birth to triplets

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-04-2015, 12:51 PM
RE: Woman, 65 years old, gives birth to triplets
(13-04-2015 11:19 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(13-04-2015 11:01 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Huh?!

Did you link to the right article? The woman in this article is 65 yes, but 21 weeks pregnant with quadruplets...

Hummmm. The headline was linked to me. She seems to be a 21 weeks. It's still a nutty idea to even try to become pregnant at 65. There seems to be an extended family ready to step in when she gets too tired to raise three babies. I personally would never be so selfish as to place that burden on others.

Four babies. Quadruplet is four. Where did you hear she already has 13 kids? That information isn't in the article. I'd love to know how old her youngest is, since she's already 65 or if there might be another motivation (as in acting as surrogate for a family member or something). The bulk of the article seems to be about how it's accomplished.

I dunno if I'd use the word selfish to describe her though. Batshit crazy and out of her mind -- those words do come to mind.

It is worrisome, these women are making these decisions based on the fact medically it seems they can, not that they should. When enough people insist on doing what seems to most as insane, regulations to prevent it can't be far behind.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
13-04-2015, 12:59 PM
I second the "Batshit crazy" part....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
13-04-2015, 04:38 PM
(13-04-2015 12:51 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(13-04-2015 11:19 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Hummmm. The headline was linked to me. She seems to be a 21 weeks. It's still a nutty idea to even try to become pregnant at 65. There seems to be an extended family ready to step in when she gets too tired to raise three babies. I personally would never be so selfish as to place that burden on others.

Four babies. Quadruplet is four. Where did you hear she already has 13 kids? That information isn't in the article. I'd love to know how old her youngest is, since she's already 65 or if there might be another motivation (as in acting as surrogate for a family member or something). The bulk of the article seems to be about how it's accomplished.

I dunno if I'd use the word selfish to describe her though. Batshit crazy and out of her mind -- those words do come to mind.

It is worrisome, these women are making these decisions based on the fact medically it seems they can, not that they should. When enough people insist on doing what seems to most as insane, regulations to prevent it can't be far behind.

Here's a photo of her in the Washington Post and her 13 other children. She apparently started late having kids and has never stopped. And yes, what am I thinking, it's 4 kids..quads. Damn.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morni...adruplets/

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
13-04-2015, 05:06 PM
(13-04-2015 04:38 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(13-04-2015 12:51 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Four babies. Quadruplet is four. Where did you hear she already has 13 kids? That information isn't in the article. I'd love to know how old her youngest is, since she's already 65 or if there might be another motivation (as in acting as surrogate for a family member or something). The bulk of the article seems to be about how it's accomplished.

Here's a photo of her in the Washington Post and her 13 other children. She apparently started late having kids and has never stopped. And yes, what am I thinking, it's 4 kids..quads. Damn.

Wow yeah, she's all kinds of batshit. Her 9 year old asked for a sibling?!

So she said cool? Yeah it's not selfish, she's just crazy. The 9 year old was born when she was 55. There's already a history.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

13-04-2015, 07:39 PM
Tongue RE: Woman, 65 years old, gives birth to triplets
(13-04-2015 05:06 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(13-04-2015 04:38 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Here's a photo of her in the Washington Post and her 13 other children. She apparently started late having kids and has never stopped. And yes, what am I thinking, it's 4 kids..quads. Damn.

Wow yeah, she's all kinds of batshit. Her 9 year old asked for a sibling?!

So she said cool? Yeah it's not selfish, she's just crazy. The 9 year old was born when she was 55. There's already a history.

One would think at 55 she might have considered having her tubes tiedRolleyes
13-04-2015, 07:51 PM
(13-04-2015 10:09 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  This woman already has 13! children. What is she thinking?

She wasn't thinking, clearly. Having 13 children is completely irresponsible. Having children at that age, in my opinion, is irresponsible and selfish.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.