Woman jumps from car, causes crash due to spider.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-09-2015, 11:44 AM
Woman jumps from car, causes crash due to spider.
Idiot of the month award goes to this Indiana woman who was backing out of her drive way with her 9 year old son in the back seat, she felt and saw a spider crawling up her shoulder so she bailed out of her car, her son got up to the front seat to stop the car instead hitting the gas and crashed into a school bus, the boy suffered minor injuries and there where no passengers in the bus. The danger she put her kid in all for a spider is ridiculous. Flick it off your shoulder with your other hand, don't jump out of a moving car. Had one in my room last night, don't see me jumping out my bedroom window.

What would you have done in this situation?

http://fox17online.com/2015/09/21/woman-...ook_FOX_17

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-09-2015, 11:49 AM
RE: Woman jumps from car, causes crash due to spider.
When I was in the Coast Guard at COMMSTA San Francisco -- we had a 1st class radioman wig out.... Maybe someday I'll do the whole story -- it's pretty amusing....

LSS ---

He was drunked up - and demanded that his ex wife come get him so "he could see the kids"...

They got into a verbal arguement on the way back -- and he bailed outta the car on the Nicasio Reservoir road at 60mph... and tumbled down the bank a ways....

Fucked him up pretty good....

The next day I put up a sign on the bulletin board -- of a pictogram of a car - a stick figure with a martini in it's hand going out the side and the legend "No Diving Under the Influence".....

It was well received.....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
21-09-2015, 11:53 AM
I will admit that I might have done the same thing...

But I hope I would have turned off the car.

That said, a friend once jumped out of car when she found mouse by her foot.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
21-09-2015, 11:53 AM
I would just let it crawl on me until I parked the car and then put it outside somewhere. I had one crawling on my back while I was doing yoga at my house. I just finished doing my yoga pose and then moved him some place else. I like spiders-- they don't bother me. What can I say, I loved Charlotte's Web when I was little Big Grin

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 6 users Like jennybee's post
21-09-2015, 11:54 AM
Ever had the cherry off your cigarette fall off into your lap while driving??

That can be exciting -- but hell on the upholstery...

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 3 users Like onlinebiker's post
21-09-2015, 11:57 AM
(21-09-2015 11:54 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Ever had the cherry off your cigarette fall off into your lap while driving??

Yes. Definitely worse than a spider (although I don't like spiders either). Good thing I neither smoke nor drive anymore.
21-09-2015, 11:58 AM
(21-09-2015 11:54 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Ever had the cherry off your cigarette fall off into your lap while driving??

No, but I don't smoke in the car.

I don't care for stale cigarette smell.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
21-09-2015, 12:00 PM
(21-09-2015 11:53 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I will admit that I might have done the same thing...

But I hope I would have turned off the car.

That said, a friend once jumped out of car when she found mouse by her foot.

Don't even have to turn it off, could at least put it in park so it does not roll away lol if it's being worried about getting bit or hurt chances are you will most likely get hurt crashing than being bit, most spiders are not poisonous and if they are most do not bite unless it's in self-defense. If it's just because they are there then just learn to keep your cool Tongue

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
21-09-2015, 12:03 PM
Sketchy mother there, hope the kid fares well in his upbringing.
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
21-09-2015, 12:05 PM
Wow. What a horrible reaction.

The proper reaction would have been to set the car on fire.

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
[+] 13 users Like itsnotmeitsyou's post