Woman jumps from car, causes crash due to spider.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-09-2015, 01:52 PM
RE: Woman jumps from car, causes crash due to spider.
(21-09-2015 01:49 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(21-09-2015 01:44 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  We don't know what exactly happened, and she could definitely have handled it differently, but I just can't put the blame on her 100%. One basic thing for example is that, when you drive a car and you have children inside, you teach them were the brakes and the parking brake are and also practice what they have to do in case of emergency.

Fear can be overcome, I know because I have done it personally, I used to hate heights, still do but worked on it and now I can climb ladders which I was not able to but other than that I agree with what you are saying.

Rather than get over my fear of heights I just got my SO to move in....

I've got pictures of her up on the mast of the Milwaukee Clipper (60 feet up) stringing an antenna in 50 mph winds. Her hair is horizontal........ She's completely unafraid of heights......

Big Grin

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
21-09-2015, 01:56 PM
(21-09-2015 01:49 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Fear can be overcome, I know because I have done it personally, I used to hate heights, still do but worked on it and now I can climb ladders which I was not able to but other than that I agree with what you are saying.

And I know that. I have fears that I'm battling with too. But fears can be overcome through time and not in a second. It always depends on the situation.

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
[+] 2 users Like undergroundp's post
21-09-2015, 01:59 PM
(21-09-2015 01:56 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  
(21-09-2015 01:49 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Fear can be overcome, I know because I have done it personally, I used to hate heights, still do but worked on it and now I can climb ladders which I was not able to but other than that I agree with what you are saying.

And I know that. I have fears that I'm battling with too. But fears can be overcome through time and not in a second. It always depends on the situation.

Yes, of course.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
21-09-2015, 02:41 PM
(21-09-2015 11:44 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  Idiot of the month award goes to this Indiana woman who was backing out of her drive way with her 9 year old son in the back seat, she felt and saw a spider crawling up her shoulder so she bailed out of her car, her son got up to the front seat to stop the car instead hitting the gas and crashed into a school bus, the boy suffered minor injuries and there where no passengers in the bus. The danger she put her kid in all for a spider is ridiculous. Flick it off your shoulder with your other hand, don't jump out of a moving car. Had one in my room last night, don't see me jumping out my bedroom window.

What would you have done in this situation?

http://fox17online.com/2015/09/21/woman-...ook_FOX_17
I kinda like spiders,recently I had one in the office and called it Jacky. Unfortunately it died a horrible death from the hands of a cruel cleaning lady.

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
[+] 1 user Likes Slowminded's post
21-09-2015, 02:50 PM
(21-09-2015 02:41 PM)Slowminded Wrote:  
(21-09-2015 11:44 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  Idiot of the month award goes to this Indiana woman who was backing out of her drive way with her 9 year old son in the back seat, she felt and saw a spider crawling up her shoulder so she bailed out of her car, her son got up to the front seat to stop the car instead hitting the gas and crashed into a school bus, the boy suffered minor injuries and there where no passengers in the bus. The danger she put her kid in all for a spider is ridiculous. Flick it off your shoulder with your other hand, don't jump out of a moving car. Had one in my room last night, don't see me jumping out my bedroom window.

I kinda like spiders,recently I had one in the office and called it Jacky. Unfortunately it died a horrible death from the hands of a cruel cleaning lady.

I've actually grown more ok with spiders in the last few years. Buying a house and realizing that the spiders actually already own the house and are just letting you provide the heating has a way of forcing you to either accept their existence or end up in a loony bin.

This is my new friend that keeps my garage clear of other bugs.

[Image: 1sxf4M2.jpg]

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
[+] 2 users Like itsnotmeitsyou's post
21-09-2015, 02:51 PM

This is some shit my wife would do. She will almost wreck if a FLY is in the car with her...like it will carry her away...

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 1 user Likes goodwithoutgod's post
21-09-2015, 02:57 PM
(21-09-2015 02:41 PM)Slowminded Wrote:  

R.I.P Jacky

[Image: tumblr_n7ngq7gEPs1telu80o8_500.gif]

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 2 users Like JDog554's post
21-09-2015, 06:09 PM
This is why I will never go to Australia. Apparently they get as big as your hand.

NOPE

Ignorance is not to be ignored.

Check out my DA gallery! http://oo-kiri-oo.deviantart.com/gallery/
[+] 3 users Like Loom's post
21-09-2015, 06:11 PM
I would not be surprised to get a call from the police saying that my son or my husband had done the same thing.

Both yell for me to kill spiders for them...freaks them out when I determine one is small enough to just smack with my bare hand. Flex

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
21-09-2015, 08:02 PM
I'm sorry but I am friggin' terrified of spiders and yeah I've had a couple make a sudden appearance while I was already well on my way to work or wherever else. Was on edge the whole time. It's hard to just turn off a phobia at will. I've managed to keep my shit together when this has happened to me, but I can see how it could go otherwise.