Woman kills children performing excorcism

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-01-2014, 06:03 AM
Woman kills children performing excorcism
Here is a local story that was on the news. Two women kill two children trying to perform an exorcism. This happened in Montgomery county in maryland. one of the experts that was on tv said that there is a rise of exorcisms in the county. Pretty scary stuff. http://www.foxbaltimore.com/news/feature...t5h2GQo5T4
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Sovby's post
21-01-2014, 06:32 AM
RE: Woman kills children performing excorcism
I never heard of exorcism that involved stabbing...

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
21-01-2014, 06:32 AM (This post was last modified: 21-01-2014 01:20 PM by EvolutionKills.)
"The church knew her then as Kieya Harris, when she and her husband Martin were happy with three children and pregnany with the fourth. The pastor says church members took the mother to counseling during the time she lived in Hagerstown, but don't know for what type of mental health issues."

Superstitious nonsense is bad enough, but combine that with mental health issues and a crumbling social safety net? You get four children stabbed by their parents resulting in the deaths of two of them. What will happen to the other two kids? Their siblings were murdered by their parents, leaving them destitute orphans in a system with the deck stacked against them on account of their ethnicity. It's this kind of shit that makes me so angry that as a society we can fuck things up this badly. Everyone involved in this situation needed legitimate help, and when they didn't get it (through medical help, education, living minimum wage, etc.), they turned to bullshit and woo; and this is a tragic example of the terrifyingly possible results.

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
21-01-2014, 06:42 AM
What. The. Fuck??

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 1 user Likes WitchSabrina's post
21-01-2014, 07:08 AM
During the 1980s something similar happend here.

As a result of that it is a punishable offense to conduct something like that without having a doctor take a look at the patient at first.

(Which usualy means that the person in question is professionaly diagnosed and brought into a hospital)

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
[+] 1 user Likes The Germans are coming's post
21-01-2014, 07:13 AM
The truth is, this woman is mentally ill. If she did not believe in god, she would have said they were alien pod people or Islamic terrorists.

"If you want a happy ending, that depends, of course, on where you stop your story." Orson Welles
[+] 1 user Likes Dee's post
21-01-2014, 09:02 AM
Terrible story, and not to sound too cliche, but I cannot believe that there were no warning signs with these parents. No friends, church members, church leaders, or family members saw any red flags leading up to this disaster!? More proof that teaching people, and especially children, to believe in this Satan character is phsychological abuse!

“Truth does not demand belief. Scientists do not join hands every Sunday, singing, yes, gravity is real! I will have faith! I will be strong! I believe in my heart that what goes up, up, up, must come down, down, down. Amen! If they did, we would think they were pretty insecure about it.”
— Dan Barker —
21-01-2014, 09:07 AM
I wonder if this was part of their "Child Evangelism Fellowship" program... Rolleyes

http://www.maranathagbc.net/

http://www.maranathagbc.net/Missions.html

http://www.cefmaryland.org/

Human beings are talking fucking monkeys.

(21-01-2014 09:02 AM)Timber1025 Wrote:  Terrible story, and not to sound too cliche, but I cannot believe that there were no warning signs with these parents. No friends, church members, church leaders, or family members saw any red flags leading up to this disaster!? More proof that teaching people, and especially children, to believe in this Satan character is phsychological abuse!

The article mentions some church members taking the mother for some sort of counseling.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
21-01-2014, 09:31 AM
I'm surprised that children know how to perform an exorcism!

21-01-2014, 09:33 AM
Stabbing has nothing to do with exorcism. This is just stupid. I guess that's their defense - we did an exorcism. Makes no sense at all.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post