Woman kills children performing excorcism

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-01-2014, 11:44 AM
RE: Woman kills children performing excorcism
There is no stabbing in exorcism. Haven't these people ever seen a scary movie?? You read bible versus, sprinkle water, shout at the demon to get out (in another language if possible). No stabbing involved jeesh.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
21-01-2014, 11:46 AM
(21-01-2014 06:32 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  "The church knew her then as Kieya Harris, when she and her husband Martin were happy with three children and pregnany with the fourth. The pastor says church members took the mother to counseling during the time she lived in Hagerstown, but don't know for what type of mental health issues."

Superstitious nonsense is bad enough, but combine that with mental health issues and a crumbling social safety net? You get four children stabbed by their parents resulting in the deaths of two of them. What will happen two the other two kids? Their siblings were murdered by their parents, leaving them destitute orphans in a system with the deck stacked against them on account of their ethnicity. It's this kind of shit that makes me so angry that as a society we can fuck things up this badly. Everyone involved in this situation needed legitimate help, and when they didn't get it (through medical help, education, living minimum wage, etc.), they turned to bullshit and woo; and this is a tragic example of the terrifyingly possible results.

I can't even........... I mean what the..............

*hangs head in shame for two children left behind*

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 2 users Like WitchSabrina's post
21-01-2014, 11:49 AM
I wish I could just hold them. I can't imagine how afraid and lonely they must be.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 2 users Like Losty's post
21-01-2014, 02:55 PM
(21-01-2014 11:49 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  I wish I could just hold them. I can't imagine how afraid and lonely they must be.
True.

At least they're safe. FWIW

"If you're going my way, I'll go with you."- Jim Croce
21-01-2014, 03:17 PM
Horrifying! Sad

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon