Woman redirects tornado with prayer....kills neighbors instead

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-12-2015, 02:03 AM
RE: Woman redirects tornado with prayer....kills neighbors instead
I guess she should be jailed then. And pay damages too.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Nishi Karano Kaze's post
29-12-2015, 02:11 AM
A lawsuit.... might actually be plausible. She could easily recant her statements and make it impossible to prove that she was responsible (especially since she wasn't), but with some clever lawyering she might be maneuvered into a position where she was forced to either stipulate to having redirected the tornado (making it unnecessary for a plaintiff to establish it as fact) or recant.

I've been recently considering the idea that proper epistemology is rooted in pragmatic considerations and motives -- that WHY we want to know whether something is true is essential in how we go about knowing it. Those who want something to be true because it is familiar or comfortable go about seeking "knowledge" in a very different way than those who think there's a benefit to a clear idea of reality. If this is so, the two models of epistemology can be brought into conflict in a competitive, Darwinian sense, to ensure survival of the fittest... and it's not hard to imagine that the one rooted in the notion of practical benefit would be fitter than the one rooted in masturbatory self-comfort. It would be interesting to watch how quickly this woman's faith in her power over the winds would fade... or not... if clinging to it suddenly had practical consequences. Either way, the object lesson would be useful to society at large.
[+] 2 users Like Reltzik's post
29-12-2015, 02:26 AM
The family should sue the woman for sending a tornado to destroy their home.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
29-12-2015, 02:55 AM
I have a question, if it's god's punishment, why do these devastating tornadoes only happen in certain places? Why don't they happen more often in other regions? Maybe it's just because that's how weather works?

29-12-2015, 02:59 AM
Instead of a Trolley problem , christians can now use a Tornado problem. Should they or should they not redirect the tornado with their prayers.

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
[+] 4 users Like Slowminded's post
29-12-2015, 06:08 AM
(28-12-2015 08:22 PM)pablo Wrote:  Comedy Central should do a show about these religious misfits, it would be hilarious. They could have faith healers, snake handlers, people who speak in tongues, etc...

but the lord of comedy new Jon Stewart isn't there to give it the appropriate treatment
29-12-2015, 06:13 AM
(28-12-2015 06:43 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Sigh. Unbelievable. An idiot woman thinks god gave her authority over the winds. She claims she made the tornado go away from her home.

https://www.rawstory.com/2015/12/texas-c...the-winds/

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendlyath...en-people/

The woman's name is Sabrina Lowe, so apparently stupidity has a name.

"We actually went outside and started commanding the winds because God had given us authority over the winds — the airways. And we just began to command this storm not to hit our area. We — we spoke to the storm and said, go to unpopulated places. It did exactly what we said to do because God gave us the authority to do that."

Except the unpopulated areas were populated and it killed 8 people. I'll bet they're thanking her. Sabrina Lowe is a stupid fucking religious cunt.

The sad part which is just as bad, is those who were affected will not think her prayer was an insult to their suffering.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Brian37's post
29-12-2015, 06:50 AM
God gave her anchovies? Orr did I read that wrong?

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
29-12-2015, 07:21 AM
Did it occur to this ignorant cunt that her neighbors that died were probably praying too????

I guess they shouldn't have been praying for getting away from their cunt of a neighbor.....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
29-12-2015, 07:33 AM
Put the bitch in gaol for murder!!!!

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.