Woman sues all homosexuals

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-05-2015, 08:20 PM
Woman sues all homosexuals
It's worth a read (for a laugh). Scroll down so you don't have to read handwritten stuff.

It starts with:

Quote:Ambassador: I Sylvia Ann Driskell ambassador for Plaintiffs do set forth on this 30 day of 2015 in writing this Petition to the United State District Court of Omaha, Omaha, Nebraska On behalf of the Plintiffs: God, and His, Son, Jesus Christ.

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendlyath...mosexuals/

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Dom's post
05-05-2015, 08:27 PM
RE: Woman sues all homosexuals
Under Defendants she writes: "Their given name homosexuals, their alias Gay"

So ridiculous!

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
05-05-2015, 08:30 PM
Every homosexual in the country should file counter suits.
[+] 7 users Like pablo's post
05-05-2015, 08:32 PM
....... I laughed thats pretty bad. Now I was glancing to see if anyone messaged me and saw this. This is bad. I'll change their heart by suing them yes yes I am very far off from about 50 scriptures, or the whole book. Now I see why you guys are so lost, if I hung out with people like that I would likely be a denier. This is close to blasphemy. Its times like this when I thought there where problems in my life that lightens my day, thank God I am not him.
05-05-2015, 08:43 PM
(05-05-2015 08:32 PM)Greenest Desert Wrote:  ....... I laughed thats pretty bad. Now I was glancing to see if anyone messaged me and saw this. This is bad. I'll change their heart by suing them yes yes I am very far off from about 50 scriptures, or the whole book. Now I see why you guys are so lost, if I hung out with people like that I would likely be a denier. This is close to blasphemy. Its times like this when I thought there where problems in my life that lightens my day, thank God I am not him.

Goddamn, your spelling and grammar are worse than hers. What are you even saying?

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 9 users Like evenheathen's post
05-05-2015, 08:48 PM
(05-05-2015 08:32 PM)Greenest Desert Wrote:  ....... I laughed thats pretty bad. Now I was glancing to see if anyone messaged me and saw this. This is bad. I'll change their heart by suing them yes yes I am very far off from about 50 scriptures, or the whole book. Now I see why you guys are so lost, if I hung out with people like that I would likely be a denier. This is close to blasphemy. Its times like this when I thought there where problems in my life that lightens my day, thank God I am not him.

Was that babble directed at me? I can't tell.
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post
05-05-2015, 08:59 PM
Can I be a juror? Consider

Be true to yourself. Heart
[+] 1 user Likes Deidre32's post
05-05-2015, 09:00 PM
Will God have to swear on his own Bible?

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
05-05-2015, 09:11 PM (This post was last modified: 06-05-2015 02:43 AM by CleverUsername.)
Wait, so you can sue people on behalf of things you have no proof even exist? Seriously?

Also, love this;

Quote:The Homosexuals say that its not a sin to be a homosexual, An they have the right to marry, to be parents, And God doesn’t care that their homosexuals, because He loves them.

No mention of the possibility they just don't give a crap what her imaginary friend says.

Popcorn I put more thought into fiction than theists put into reality.
[+] 1 user Likes CleverUsername's post
05-05-2015, 09:11 PM

I think he was mentioned in the lawsuit because his word salad didn't get tossed today.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 3 users Like The Organic Chemist's post