Woman sues all homosexuals

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-05-2015, 09:21 PM
RE: Woman sues all homosexuals
(05-05-2015 08:32 PM)Greenest Desert Wrote:  ....... I laughed thats pretty bad. Now I was glancing to see if anyone messaged me and saw this. This is bad. I'll change their heart by suing them yes yes I am very far off from about 50 scriptures, or the whole book. Now I see why you guys are so lost, if I hung out with people like that I would likely be a denier. This is close to blasphemy. Its times like this when I thought there where problems in my life that lightens my day, thank God I am not him.

I actually understand you. Gasp

I think what you are saying here is that you think atheists view all religious people as this woman here in the news. No, they're not all this insane. lol We don't think that. Laugh out load

Be true to yourself. Heart
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-05-2015, 09:29 PM
I think it was pretty funny that it was written on notebook paper like it was a class assignment. As a defense attorney, I would have to cite 1 Timothy 2 and counter that she is in no way able to lecture the men on these matters and move for a dismissal.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 15 users Like The Organic Chemist's post
05-05-2015, 09:35 PM
I'd like to see a judge throw it out, and fine her and her attorney for filing a frivolous suit.
[+] 3 users Like pablo's post
05-05-2015, 09:36 PM
So I'm thinking I'll sue her for not sucking me off.
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
05-05-2015, 09:52 PM (This post was last modified: 06-05-2015 12:21 AM by Reltzik.)
(05-05-2015 09:11 PM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  
(05-05-2015 08:32 PM)Greenest Desert Wrote:  ....... I laughed thats pretty bad. Now I was glancing to see if anyone messaged me and saw this. This is bad. I'll change their heart by suing them yes yes I am very far off from about 50 scriptures, or the whole book. Now I see why you guys are so lost, if I hung out with people like that I would likely be a denier. This is close to blasphemy. Its times like this when I thought there where problems in my life that lightens my day, thank God I am not him.

I think he was mentioned in the lawsuit because his word salad didn't get tossed today.

.... Ambassador.

This is even worse than United States ex rel. Gerald Mayo v. Satan and His Staff

.... AMBASSADOR.

Okay, I'm just imagining how a judge might respond on this. Here's my go at it.

Quote:District Judge Vice

Plaintiff petitions to file suit against defendants, identified as "Homosexuals" with the alias of "Gays".

This court rules to dismiss this case unopened, for reasons as follows.

1) The defendants are not clearly identified, be it as individuals, associations, or corporate entities. No party or representative of the Defendants has been named, and no means of contact provided by the Plaintiffs. Until thus identified, this court is unable to issue summons to trial, and so the case cannot proceed.

2) No desired redress is named by the Plaintiffs that can cause the defendants to appear. Neither injunction nor compensation nor court order is sought against them. No damages are cited, no hardship claimed, no breach of law alleged.

3) Plaintiffs state that the desired outcome of this legal proceeding would be the declaration of homosexuality to be a sin. This court has neither grounds nor authority to rule on whether any act or status is a sin. This court is concerned entirely with the enacted laws and regulations of the United States of America, and not the laws of any religion or higher power. Sin is as much outside this court's domain as boat registration in Portugal, and this court has no jurisdiction to rule upon it.

4) The plaintiffs are identified as God and His Son, Jesus, with the individual filing suit on their behalf, Sylvia Ann Driskell, as their Ambassador. Neither God, nor His Son Jesus, are nations recognized as such by the United States (and it would perhaps be unseemly to consider them nations), and as such their legal right to appoint ambassadors is dubious. But furthermore, no proof of appointment has been presented by Driskell. There is neither letter of introduction nor certificate of office nor clear declaration by the parties she claims to represent that she is, in fact, their representative, and the Court notes a diverse number of other individuals with competing claims to represent Plaintiffs. Indeed, to all appearances Driskell has simply assigned to herself the title of Ambassador, absent any and all authority or assent from the Plaitiffs. As such, and until documentation is submitted to this Court to the contrary, Driskell's petition to be recognized as any manner of representative for the named plaintiffs is denied.

For these reasons, the suit is denied. Furthermore, a fine of 500$ is levied against Driskell, for filing a fraudulent case before this Court. This fine will be waived should any proof, which any reasonable person might consider evidence, be provided that Sylvia Ann Driskell, personally, has received appointment to the post of Ambassador by the named Plaintiffs.

.... AMBASSADOR. WTF?

"If I ignore the alternatives, the only option is God; I ignore them; therefore God." -- The Syllogism of Fail
[+] 2 users Like Reltzik's post
05-05-2015, 10:17 PM
(05-05-2015 09:21 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  I think what you are saying here is that you think atheists view all religious people as this woman here in the news. No, they're not all this insane. lol We don't think that. Laugh out load

Well....

No, they are not all THIS crazy. This is a special level of crazy reserved for the top percentile or two.

And yet...

And yet there is a certain commonality of flaws here with many other Christians, is there not? Especially the more obnoxious order of Christians? Not, perhaps, the same severity, but the same kind. It is as if minor or moderate faults have been magnified to nonsensical proportions as a sort of caricature (though, of course, Poe's Law is in play here). But these faults cannot be said to have been invented from whole cloth.

As some examples:

* The assertion, coupled with some Biblical passages, that each Christian has a right to speak for, represent, or declare on behalf of God... even if it's just what they see in the Bible as a plain reading, rather than them doing the representing.

* The demand that various arms of government bend and cater to their whims.

* The drive for various elements of society they deem undesirable, contemptible, or worthy of their hatred, for no other reason than God and Bible, be brought to heel.

* The divorce from reality, and in particular the inability to grasp what is real and reasonable. Delusion, in a common if not clinical sense.

What makes this case hilarious... and more than a bit worrying... is not the extremity that differentiates it from the bulk of Christianity (and don't get me wrong, it is NOT representative of Christianity overall), but the common themes which tie it to the bulk of Christianity.

"If I ignore the alternatives, the only option is God; I ignore them; therefore God." -- The Syllogism of Fail
[+] 4 users Like Reltzik's post
05-05-2015, 11:37 PM
(05-05-2015 09:52 PM)Reltzik Wrote:  
Quote:District Judge Vice

For these reasons, the suit is denied. Furthermore, a fine of 500$ is levied against Driskell, for filing a fraudulent case before this Court. This fine will be waived should any proof, which any reasonable person might consider evidence, be provided that Sylvia Ann Driskell, personally, has received appointment to the post of Ambassador by the named Plaintiffs.

Laughat A sort of reverse Randi award Smile

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
06-05-2015, 02:42 AM
is there a text version of the hand written notes anywhere ?
06-05-2015, 02:52 AM
(06-05-2015 02:42 AM)Ace Wrote:  is there a text version of the hand written notes anywhere ?

In the link in first post, below hand written version.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
06-05-2015, 03:11 AM (This post was last modified: 06-05-2015 03:22 AM by Ace.)
I have a very important question

what is she gonna do to prove that she was apointed to the position of ambassodor by god and god.jr ?

does god even know she is taking his name in vain ? shouldn't we make her watch boku no pico or something as punishment Laugh out load

oh I forgot Timothy 2:12........ can we say lying condescending hypocrite of a deeply fundamentalist religious women ?