Woman sues all homosexuals

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-05-2015, 04:46 PM
RE: Woman sues all homosexuals
Oh FFS!

The stupid, it burns. Dodgy

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-05-2015, 04:47 PM
(06-05-2015 04:23 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I'm pretty sure she's one of our resident theists. The style, the grammar and spelling, the vapid content seem very familiar. Consider

I doubt it's the same person -- however ----

It's not entirely unlikely that they're suffering from the same sort of psychosis....

In the future - I hope they're able to put down "Fucktard Religiosity" as a medical condition, and they can get the pharmaceutical help they so badly need....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
06-05-2015, 04:52 PM
(06-05-2015 03:23 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  I'd like to sue General Motors and Michael Bay on behalf of the Transformers.

Make that a "government seizing of all assets", and a "summary execution", respectively, and you got a deal! Tongue

07-05-2015, 08:34 AM

[+] 1 user Likes Ace's post
07-05-2015, 09:04 AM
[Image: ybzzwu6.jpg]

The fuck did I just read?

We are eternal beings. Endings are not in our destiny.
[+] 2 users Like kristenkjordan's post
07-05-2015, 09:07 AM
I try so hard to not make fun of the confused ... since it's not that difficult to imagine one's self becoming confused well into the later stages of life.

However, when someone has the apparent wherewithal and then, doesn't even try ... ? Or in fact, seeks to exploit their own mental defect ... ???

I think amusement is up for grabs on this one. Drinking Beverage

BTW ... Thanks so much American Retard for flaunting your ignorance ... you've really shown the rest of the world what to expect of the average Midwest American.

Dodgy Way to represent.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
07-05-2015, 09:13 AM
A judge has dismissed the law suit.

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendlyath...mosexuals/

Bracing for christian persecution claims to follow.
07-05-2015, 09:26 AM
(06-05-2015 09:56 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Ahhhhhhh....

I got it figured out....

This crazy bitch needs a place to live - and she's looking to getting committed to a nuthouse.....

I read the "lawsuit" -- and it's stamped as filed - I suspect that the judges are clamoring to get this in their court - just for laughs......................

ANY job you do - the workplace eventually loses it's glamor that you as a casual observer may experience... To them it's just "the office" - and most people need some diversion at work from time to time.....

I was thinking the same thing - they must have processed it for shits and giggles. Makes for fun water cooler conversation. Well...as this lawsuit is a matter of public record, I think it's our duty to make sure the general public is aware. Let's make copies - send it to the newspapers and post it online!!

The stupid in this one is strong. Could she not at least have typed out her complaint?!

Random nurse story
I'm relating to it as kinda like when a guy comes to the ER because he "fell" on something and it got stuck up his ass - everybody in the department knows, yes we're laughing at you, and yes we've all seen your X-ray (we "might" make a driveby a computer pulled up with someone that "does" have a need to know). HIPPA what? Foreign body in rectum is probably my favorite diagnosis - it's just reaaaallllly hard to maintain a professional front in the room. Laugh out load

Honorable mentions to MagLite and pool noodle. Prize goes to Barbie doll.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 1 user Likes Nurse's post